What Tournaments are THPer's going to see?

Canadian Open in Hamilton this July. Plans are for the Sunday final round, along with a Jays game in Toronto the day before. It should be a good weekend trip & maybe play a local course or 2.

Thought I might get to go to the Byron Nelson but not sure if that's gonna pan out...

I always go to the Cox Classic on the nationwide tour, a great event to watch and walk!

You and me both... Already can't wait for it!

Tap tap taparoo

Going to the AT&t National at Congressional in June.

I'll be going to Cog Hill if they are hosting the BMW again this year.

I'll be at Gleneagles for the Johnnie Walker Championship. It's a nice setting for tournament, the course is set up well for spectators.

I attended the Masters and normally go to the FedEx Cup. Going to an LPGA is high on my list as well this year.

TapAhoy!

I'll be heading to the Byron Nelson next week. It's my first PGA event to go to. We are going Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and we may end up going to the free practice round on Tuesday. Not sure about that one yet.

I'll be at the Players on Friday.

Should be going to the Regions.

I am usually always at the Memorial seeing it is 5 mintues away. Though this year I don't have tickets as of yet, but one of my clients seem to always come through and get me a couple.

I will be going to The Travellers Championship this year at least 2 days hopefully over the weekend.It would be great if some other big names would attend this year as its a great tournament to watch.

My wife and I drove down to the Valero in San Antonio for the weekend rounds.
Going to THE Players Sat & Sun.
Byron Nelson, hopefully, for w/e rounds.
The Colonial all week.
Might take the whole family to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, at Disney World, which is early November.

Purchashed Ryder Cup tickets so I got that to look forward to this year.

Back