The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha last weekend at the beach with my friends I had like 18 strawberry Pop Tarts over 3 days. Yum.

I can honestly say it's been years since I've had a Pop Tart. I used to crush them when I was a freshman/sophomore in college but, well, they contributed to me being a butterball then.

However, I think I need a S'more Pop Tart in the near future.

I can honestly say it's been years since I've had a Pop Tart. I used to crush them when I was a freshman/sophomore in college but, well, they contributed to me being a butterball then.

However, I think I need a S'more Pop Tart in the near future.

Years? Go buy some. Now. Lol.

I have a big ol box sitting in the pantry that have gone untouched for like 3 months.

I love pop tarts, but to tell you the truth, off brand pop tarts are so much better than the name brand. So much more fruit filling. And smore pop tarts are terrible.

Years? Go buy some. Now. Lol.

Hahaha, I'm way too tired to successfully drive anywhere.

On another note, however, I love the newish DirecTV 'what happens to your life if you have cable' commercials. Crack me up.

Hahaha, I'm way too tired to successfully drive anywhere.

On another note, however, I love the newish DirecTV 'what happens to your life if you have cable' commercials. Crack me up.
They stole that from cable. Time Warner was doing it years ago.

they are really great commercials! one of us that's more clever than I am should make a golf themed one

They stole that from cable. Time Warner was doing it years ago.

I actually did not know that. They still make me chuckle though, haha.

I have a big ol box sitting in the pantry that have gone untouched for like 3 months.

And think, they'll still be good for another 20 years or so JR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love pop tarts, but to tell you the truth, off brand pop tarts are so much better than the name brand. So much more fruit filling. And smore pop tarts are terrible.

If by 'terrible' you mean awesome then I mostly agree!

I see some similarities but I wouldn't say they directly stole the commercials. I think the DirecTV spots are a significant bit different.

I will never get DirecTV now because I know they hate puppies. How could you hate puppies?

I see some similarities but I wouldn't say they directly stole the commercials. I think the DirecTV spots are a significant bit different.

I agree, the direct TV ads are way more creative.

awesomer.jpg

I like reading the responses to the "Do you consider yourself an active member of THP?" question in the forum testing thread.

Me too. It was a question we felt as though should be added instead of the "How would you test and activity" because people used to skip it. Now this one is in there to replace it. I mean things like
I went to a get together
I read every day (been a member for 3 years with 8 posts)
And more. I wait for someone to say "No, but if you give me free stuff I will be". hehe.

I like the new question a lot better. I thought when I saw "Yup, this will be fun!"

I love reading the responses too. It is good for a laugh on a cloudy day. "I am not active yet, but this 800 dollar set of clubs will get me active, I PROMISE!"
Me too. It was a question we felt as though should be added instead of the "How would you test and activity" because people used to skip it. Now this one is in there to replace it. I mean things like
I went to a get together
I read every day (been a member for 3 years with 8 posts)
And more. I wait for someone to say "No, but if you give me free stuff I will be". hehe.

I like discussing "what is active". I find it to be useful and educational. I'm still trying to figure out if reading = active.

Reading is not active.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lol, I know.

My favorite line is: "I don't post much, but only when I feel I can genuinely add to the conversation."
I like discussing "what is active". I find it to be useful and educational. I'm still trying to figure out if reading = active.

Reading is not active.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I mean, it's eye balls though. I struggle with it. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to make 30-50 posts a month.

I think it can be looked at that way, but it really depends on how often, when and what. THP can see how often someone comes to the site, so it makes it rather easy to see if someone is being honest in that thread. We will always gravitate towards those that post on the forum when it comes to testing. Always. I dont think someone has to make 5000 posts per month to be active, but making a few each day is not so much to ask for I dont think. However lets look at the flip side. Lets say someone seems to only post or the majority of their posts are in the banter away, rant of the day or sports talk, are they active on THP? Lets say a person makes 300 posts per month, but only 20 of them are about golf, are they active?

Its tough to establish what is active and what's not, but we will always support those that support us first.

Because that require more time than is necessary to test a product, evidently.
I mean, it's eye balls though. I struggle with it. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to make 30-50 posts a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back