2012 Wyndham Championship (SPOILERS)

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, many of the big names are taking off after the PGA Championship but still a respectable field and a fun tourney to watch. FedEx playoff cup spots are on the line!

Can Webb Simpson repeat after a ho-hum year thus far? Is it Bill Haas' time to make a run for the cup again? Jason Dufner is in the field and has to be a favorite for many I would think.

Coverage schedule for the weekend:

TV TIMES
Thu, 8/16:
GOLF 3p - 6p ET​
Fri, 8/17:
GOLF 3p - 6p ET​
Sat, 8/18:
CBS 3p - 6p ET​
Sun, 8/19:
CBS 3p - 6p ET​

Thanks for starting the thread Cookie!

Was just doing some final editing on my team, and didnt get it all finished. Still have a decent group on my fantasy team though.

For fantasy golf this week, I started:

Simpson
Snedeker
Duke
Dufner

But, if these guys fail to perform we have these guys warming the bench:

Watney
de Jonge
Haas
Pettersson

Didn't set my lineup this week. So my lineup is Dufner lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

early on it seems like feast or famine for these guys...quite a few are a few over and quite a few are a few under...

I forgot to set my lineup. Oh well. I probably won't be able to watch much, of any, of this at all.

I will get a nice back porch view of this tournament on saturday and sunday. I cant wait.

For fantasy golf this week, I started:

Simpson
Snedeker
Duke
Dufner

But, if these guys fail to perform we have these guys warming the bench:

Watney
de Jonge
Haas
Pettersson

Our picks are eerily similar. No wonder I can't gain ground.

Go Carl! The big swede is off to a fast start this morning.

I will get a nice back porch view of this tournament on saturday and sunday. I cant wait.
Awesome!

I went with a pretty predictable lineup this week. I needed to make some bold moves for a last ditch effort to gain points but I'm a pansy. Here's my squad:

Webb Simpson
Sneds
Woodland
Dufner

Bench:
Garcia
Danny Lee
David Toms
And the WICKED David Duval!!!! Yeah baby! I should have started him, but I will on Saturday and Sunday for sure. :D

Off to a great start with Simpson and Petterson already tearing things up. Hard to believe these greens at 13 stimp. I decided to shake things up a bit and take a couple guy's lower in the rankings for fantasy.

Simpson
Colsaerts
Snedeker
Duffner

Tom's
De Jonge
Petterson
Chez Reavie

Why the heck wouldn't I have picked Carl Pettersson? I mean he just had a good solid week last week so he's obviously playing well and I don't pick him. I'm dumb at fantasy golf.

On another note, hard not to like Duval this week isn't it?

Why the heck wouldn't I have picked Carl Pettersson? I mean he just had a good solid week last week so he's obviously playing well and I don't pick him. I'm dumb at fantasy golf.

I didnt pick him either dude. haha

on another note, I think it comes down to a playoff with Jeff Overton and Duval. I hope I get to see Overton. I wish a Cleveland rep would read this and do me that favor.

I picked Pettersson, and he's on my bench. Awesome!

I didnt pick him either dude. haha

on another note, I think it comes down to a playoff with Jeff Overton and Duval. I hope I get to see Overton. I wish a Cleveland rep would read this and do me that favor.
I think you're right about the playoff between Overton and DD. I mean whoever doesn't see that happening is wearing blinders.

Too bad we don't know any Cleveland reps to get that lined up for you man. What if you could carry his bag for the final round and playoff with DD? That would be awesome!

I picked Pettersson, and he's on my bench. Awesome!
that was stupid
I think you're right about the playoff between Overton and DD. I mean whoever doesn't see that happening is wearing blinders.

Too bad we don't know any Cleveland reps to get that lined up for you man. What if you could carry his bag for the final round and playoff with DD? That would be awesome!
I agree, blinders. dummies

If I knew a rep I would ask this one favor. Can you imagine me and Overton in a limo out on the town in Greensboro?

That might be equally as dumb as not picking him at all to be completely honest with you my friend.
Possibly. I always pick the right guys, I just never start them when they go low.

Good start so far, all four of my players that are on the course are under par. If Colsaerts keeps it up with the short game he can take this thing.

This is the final event before the "playoffs" start isn't it?

I have my A & C players on the course and they are doing great - Pettersson & Simpson, hope the B group of Sneds and Hass do well too.

I went with Webb, Snedeker, Colsarts and Pettersson....hope they continue to play well

Starters:
Sergio
Colsaerts
Haas
Peterson

Bench:
Webb
Sneds
Ryan Moore
Stenson

Nice of Chunky to take off a week every now and then to let the rest of us compete. :D

that was stupid

I agree, blinders. dummies

If I knew a rep I would ask this one favor. Can you imagine me and Overton in a limo out on the town in Greensboro?

Hangover Part 2.25.

Pettersson playing well in one of the carolinas, shocking.

matt every quietly lighting it up today

Back