The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all crazy talk. Give some real mashed potatoes and either smother them in gravy or a stick of butter. And put some damn salt on them.

Yeah buddy. I love me some real mashed potatoes. The lumpiness is just the potato dude, it's good stuff! You could always beat them extra hard to get rid of most of the lumps.

I know I just love the taste of instant. My mom literally makes two different batches real and instant on thanksgiving when I come home, glad to see I'm not alone though

This is all crazy talk. Give some real mashed potatoes and either smother them in gravy or a stick of butter. And put some damn salt on them.

This man knows what he is talking about. #HawkMashedTaters

I just had that conversation with my 12 yr old daughter last night. She loved the instant we had last night for supper but hates the "lumpy" kind we make on Thanksgiving. I was like....child you're backwards. Similar to you! :D

You should'a pulled a little Chad Johnson on her. "Child Please!"

You should'a pulled a little Chad Johnson on her. "Child Please!"

But don't head butt her, that's over the line. It's just mashed potatoes! haha too soon?

But don't head butt her, that's over the line. It's just mashed potatoes! haha too soon?
If Jake head butt anyone they would be hurt really badly. Ask the villa window

That was a golf ball :D

Is it really that weird that I prefer boxed mashed potatoes/instant mashed potatoes to the real thing?

I guess it is but something about them is just delicious
Yes, Mom always made instant but real mashed are much better. The lumps are the best part.

I just had that conversation with my 12 yr old daughter last night. She loved the instant we had last night for supper but hates the "lumpy" kind we make on Thanksgiving. I was like....child you're backwards. Similar to you! :D
I haven't made instant in years.

It's tough to beat homemade mashed potatoes. Throw some cream cheese in them, phenomenal
No cream cheese. Or sour cream.

Jake that is exactly how I am. I hate the lumpiness

Yeah buddy. I love me some real mashed potatoes. The lumpiness is just the potato dude, it's good stuff! You could always beat them extra hard to get rid of most of the lumps.
Like Jake said. just mash them more.

Or ketchup, hahaha. Salt AND pepper are musts.

That was a golf ball :D
good point. I can still bust out laughing to tears thinking of that. Damn Jake. flippin hilarious.

good point. I can still bust out laughing to tears thinking of that. Damn Jake. flippin hilarious.
Can you believe that? Then how funny was the front page of the new paper the next morning? You can't make that stuff up man.

Why must people ruin good food by putting things on it. Sour cream, ketchup. :alien: You guys probably put stuff on your steaks to.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Why must people ruin good food by putting things on it. Sour cream, ketchup. :alien: You guys probably put stuff on your steaks to.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Absolutely not. Season it with some salt and pepper and throw it on the grill then eat

The conversation with that handyman regarding the whole thing was the best.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Only if they are crap steak. A good steak requires nothing but the juices that come from it.

Can you believe that? Then how funny was the front page of the new paper the next morning? You can't make that stuff up man.
rofl, I go tomy truck to get my golf shoes. come back and see the front page of the paper and LOL'd all by myself.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
no dude....put the sour cream in the mashed potatoes. with the milk. its wonderful. makes them nice and fluffy and creamy. dont knock it.

I only season steaks before cooking. Nothing else goes on them.

Benny? Yeah dude Benny was awesome. Puzzled that he couldn't find the golf ball though.

Then he discovered that garbage sack full of empties. Hey, you want me to take this out, there's a lot of them here.

I actually hate I missed that part, I think i was getting yet another round with Staples in.

no dude....put the sour cream in the mashed potatoes. with the milk. its wonderful. makes them nice and fluffy and creamy. dont knock it.

Hmm I'll have to try that.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Benny? Yeah dude Benny was awesome. Puzzled that he couldn't find the golf ball though.

Then he discovered that garbage sack full of empties. Hey, you want me to take this out, there's a lot of them here.

I actually hate I missed that part, I think i was getting yet another round with Staples in.

Then we saw him later driving his little short bus around.

I had to go outside while he was there because I couldn't stop laughing.

rofl, I go tomy truck to get my golf shoes. come back and see the front page of the paper and LOL'd all by myself.

What was in the newspaper?

Hmm I'll have to try that.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
its a good match!
Then we saw him later driving his little short bus around.

I had to go outside while he was there because I couldn't stop laughing.
hahahaha....dudes. i miss u guys

Only if they are crap steak. A good steak requires nothing but the juices that come from it.

Well that depends on how you cook
Said steak.
If I eat prime rib I use horseradish, picana I use chimichuri, tbone or in bone in steaks, Gallic butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back