THP Mesh Hats Now Available!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have received several requests to add more hats to the THP and we want you to know that we listed! We have added a brand new style hat to our store. These feature the THP logo in the front that sits in a golf ball design and then has the mesh 'trucker style' back. This isn't your usual hard mesh back, it's lush and soft and feels great to wear. These are adjustable fit to work with any size head.

These hats are in limited quantities and are available in Black, White, Navy Blue and Red. We want to extend a huge Thank You to Pukka Headwear for helping to design another amazing hat for THP!

Enjoy!

i-4w89SFg-L.jpg

i-xCCN87P-L.jpg

These are incredible. I know a lot of people like some of the mesh hats that are out there from some OEMs and these are similar. Very light weight, soft mesh that allows breathability. They are moisture wicking and according to Pukka water resistant too. They are awesome!

I want to add that these are limited quantities in each color.

AHHHHHHHH. Hats are my weakness.

Are these flex fit in the back? Can I see the back pleassse?

They look great, may have to order myself one when I get back from my week away

Sweet.. Love Pukka.

They look awesome Team THP!! Pukka strikes again with an awesome looking THP hat!

SO freaking awesome! I've been adamant about a mesh backed hat and THP delivers. Ordering now!

+1 on seeing the back and are they flex fit? I really like the looks of these hats espicially the two in the back!

SO freaking awesome! I've been adamant about a mesh backed hat and THP delivers. Ordering now!

Based on what you specifically said was your favorite hats, you will absolutely LOVE these.

Look good. Who knows, maybe I'll come back from The Morgan Cup with one!

Going by this pic from the store, it's a Trucker cap with the adjustable sizing. Could be wrong, but that's what it looks like from this view.

EDIT: GG beat me to it!

Yeah, I like the look of those...a lot. I have a Pukka mesh hat I like a lot. That white one is calling my name.

Do these have any SPF ratings to them?

Now these are some sharp looking golf caps!

Good looking hats for sure! If there were fitted I'd be all over em, I'm just way too picky about the fitted vs adjustable thing.

Those look dang good though!

Going by this pic from the store, it's a Trucker cap with the adjustable sizing. Could be wrong, but that's what it looks like from this view.

EDIT: GG beat me to it!

I always relate trucker mesh to that harder wire/plastic kind of back. This is definitely not the harder mesh, but a nice soft hat.

Are these like the mesh backed pukka hats that were given out at the first outing?

Yay for me. Whitey is on the way home to Hawk!

I think my favorite is the Navy and Orange one

Are these like the mesh backed pukka hats that were given out at the first outing?

Yup!
Similar to a certain OEM that many have said how much they love.
We just happen to think Pukka makes them better...hehe

Yup!
Similar to a certain OEM that many have said how much they love.
We just happen to think Pukka makes them better...hehe

Agreed! I love that hat. Even had a junior one for little man. We both rock!

Back