Looking for a round?

Didn't expect to be in the Orlando area today. Going to be in the Winter Springs area around 4: 30. Looking to play a quick 9 nearby before i head back down to Miami. Don't know the area well so if any THP'ers are interested let me know!

didn't see this thread...just posted a new thread about playing Wildcat in houston next week with me a 2Shoes....course has their free demo day that afternoon....so we can play then go HAM on some new pre-release equipment!!

I'm playing tomorrow. Don't know where but I'm willing to travel a bit to be able to play with some THPers. Hate to keep updating this thread for what seems like no reason but to play with THPers it's worth continuous unsuccessful attempts :)

I'm playing tomorrow. Don't know where but I'm willing to travel a bit to be able to play with some THPers. Hate to keep updating this thread for what seems like no reason but to play with THPers it's worth continuous unsuccessful attempts :)

Dude I would love to play with you but tomorrow just doesn't work for me. I'm willing to travel up north just need a better date haha

It is supposed to be nice this weekend, looks like a crappy week though.

I'd be down tomorrow, just unsure when or where..

I'd be down tomorrow, just unsure when or where..

Figure out with moto where today and text me. I have to be home by 4 or so, an 11 am tee time works best for me. The place Kmac and I played would be good.

TT on iPad

Anyone around somerset/burnside ky want to play tomorrow?

Tapatalk killing phone batteries since day 1

Playing monday and tuesday just looking for players and places!!

I'd be game if its not too pricey. Haven't played in WAY too long.

Playing Auglaize I'm Defiance with Topdog on Sunday at noon. Anyone want to join up they can.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I have a tee time at McColloughs links in Egg Harbor NJ for Sunday. If two people wanna join, let me know ill change the reservation from 2 to 4!

Monday would work for me depending on where (i'm in northern delaware) and you can handle a true hacker (high handicapper) Let me know

Monday would work for me depending on where (i'm in northern delaware) and you can handle a true hacker (high handicapper) Let me know

I think you meant true gentleman! I know Thainer is off, would be nice to play White Clay Creek or we could do Rock Manor.

either works for me White clay just reponed from Sandy - so i imagine cart path only

I have a tee time at McColloughs links in Egg Harbor NJ for Sunday. If two people wanna join, let me know ill change the reservation from 2 to 4!

I added JN to the list. I got room for one more and changed the reservation to 4 already. Wo wants in?

Need some folks to join up with Sharkwrestler and I at Bulle Rock, get at me or Shark!

Back