2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you guys

Wedges: Do you anticipate using the same combo from a degree standpoint that you are currently gaming?

We are all mostly creatures of habit, but Im curious if guys will look to experiment more through this process. Seems alot of guys use the 50/54/58 combo, or the 52/56/60...or even the Thainer. But wanted to see what kind of thoughts you guys had in regards to this assuming your sponsor has the majority of options available (or u have to bend).

I am confident that I will be sticking with my wedge setup and going down four degrees with each club from there. I have no desire to go more lofted than 58.

Question for you guys

Wedges: Do you anticipate using the same combo from a degree standpoint that you are currently gaming?

We are all mostly creatures of habit, but Im curious if guys will look to experiment more through this process. Seems alot of guys use the 50/54/58 combo, or the 52/56/60...or even the Thainer. But wanted to see what kind of thoughts you guys had in regards to this assuming your sponsor has the majority of options available (or u have to bend).

It depends on the gaps of the clubs I end up with. But if the PW is still the same 46, I would probably end up with 52/58.

I personally think I'll keep my gaps the same, may go the route of the stock set AW as Ive had better luck with those in the past few years.

Question for you guys

Really hard to say until I know what irons I end up going with and will complete the bag from there. Thought I would probably drop the 50* and go straight from a 46* PW to a 54* wedge but after using the RTX and it's ability to perform so well on full shots, I could see having a 50, 54, 60 setup or something like that.

Question for you guys

I have been gaming a 50/55/60 setup for a while now, and really like it.

I have toyed with the idea of a 50/54/58, but think I would prefer to keep the 60 in the bag. Also, it really depends on my iron choice and what loft the PW is set at.

Thanks guys....just playing around and seeing what sticks. Trying to keep up with Canadan!

I've been having a blast messing around with my avatar and signature. Hoping to see lots of creativity in here!

Guys we have some great threads on wedge gaps you may want to check out.

Harry dropping some knowledge on Twitter, that's really darn cool.

I have spent the better part of the evening rolling my SeeMore and couldn't be happier to get to represent them in the Morgan Cup. I really think the Cobra staffers have a unfair advantage on the greens this year and I am ok with that.

I have spent the better part of the evening rolling my SeeMore and couldn't be happier to get to represent them in the Morgan Cup. I really think the Cobra staffers have a unfair advantage on the greens this year and I am ok with that.

hahahahha great post bro! I am too!

drooled over lots of options today on the SeeMore website. so many options....

I put a bib on before I go to the SeeMore site, you have a tough decision.....so many great options.

Lol at the bib, but makes perfect sense.

drooled over lots of options today on the SeeMore website. so many options....

Tyno you will be even more of a beast with a Seemore

I put a bib on before I go to the SeeMore site, you have a tough decision.....so many great options.

Some plastic over the keyboard may help as well. These are going to look awesome in the MC bags this year.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Chad is making Twitter really interesting this morning. Lets hope Callaway's travel budget is big enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back