B Jones

Reaction score
Handicap
Gidday Team,

Finally after months of loving this site and all the great info it contains decided to join up and get amongst it.

I'm a 27 year old chap from Wellington, New Zealand currently playing off a 4.4 on a local par 70 course here in my home town.

Been playing since I was 14 with various breaks in between and now I'm back into it in a big way with the motivational help of a good friend who has a serious addiction to this game (his wife is now planning an intervention to discuss his issues)!!

One thing I have noticed being away from the game for 2 -3 years is just how much gear in all facets has improved (allowing for marketing myths etc) and how it really is geared towards game improvement more so than it was in the past (I'm looking at you PING)

I recently puchased the new Taylormade R9 420cc driver and it's 15 degree little brother (previously had the now banned ERC II) and cannot believe just how much more forgiving they are and how graphite shaft consistency has improved (can you tell that I'm a gear nut?)

Look forward to chatting to you all and further developing my love for the game!

Cheers

NB

Welcome to THP Jones! Glad you joined the club!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP, mate.

Welcome to THP! We need a southern hemisphere contingent.

Thanks all!!

Welcome to the asylum. We are mostly harmless crazy people.

:welcome:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

welcome!

Back