Greetings From Utah

SCAutomatic

Reaction score
Handicap
As it seems from most of these greeting threads, folks find this site when researching clubs. I'm no exception...been sporting Ping i5's for several years and wanted to back to more of a player's club. Found this site when looking up some club info.....hit a recent Demo day and was down to the MP-59's versus AP2's. Well, after many balls and back and forth, I went with the AP2's. I'm loving them so far, although I can definitely tell they are less forgiving than the Pings for sure. My misses were always left (draw too much), but with these, I find my misses are more of a slight push but much less prevalent than the pulls with the previous clubs.

I've been in UT since 1997 and have lived in Sandy since 2000. I am a long walk or quick bike ride to Willow Creek CC where the Nationwide Tour has a stop each year, although I have only played that course two times.

My current bag is Ping G15 Driver, Ping G20 3 wood, Cleveland Halo 3 hybrid, Titleist AP2's (4-PW), Cleveland CG12 wedges (52, 56, 60) and Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi putter (although I switch out to a Newport 2, or odyssey 2 ball when I need a change).

Have only been out a couple times...since ski season is now over, I will hopefully be hitting it hard. I'm heading to St. George May 3rd through the 6th. Playing 6 rounds in four days (The Ledges, Sunbrook, Wolf Creek (Mesquite), Coral Canyon, Kokopelli, and Sand Hollow. I usually get down there at least twice a year. My absolute favorite course in this area is Entrada but have not played it much since they went semi-private.

Guess that is probably too much info for a first thread so I'll stop there.

Hope to see you all in the forums,
SCAutomatic

:welcome:

Been to Utah a few years back....really, really beautiful from what I remember. Hope to see you around the forums!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP

Nice intro - welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you on board.

Welcome to THP dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP! My wife's family is from up your way, in fact I was on my way to St. George today. Unfortunately, I have to postpone my trip until another week. Love Utah! Great golf and great people.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, glad you found us!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back