What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggled my way around the course today and posted an 84. Hitting out of lots of rough, sand and awkward lies all day...not to mention playing the last two par 3's at 6 over. Ouch.

Scrambled well but just couldn't put a great round together.

103. I know, but believe it or not, I was pretty happy with my back nine. 56 front, 47 back. I had a couple of bad holes on the back, but actually hit the ball pretty well. I three putted a par 5, which hurt, and took a few penalty strokes. My first nine holes were bad, excruciatingly bad. Topped shots, fat shots, 30 yard tee shots, name a bad shot, I bet I hit it on that first nine.

Tapatalking on my IPad

-2. Hit the good miss today, but nothing pure. Got up and down really well, but didn't make anything outside 10 feet. :confused2:

Personal best, but the circumstances were special. First 6 holes so foggy that I couldn't see more than 30-40 yards. I know I hit the fairway on the 3rd hole, but just couldn't find the ball, dropped but didn't take penalties. So not a personal best, but close.

p7kl.png

oj1p.jpg

Funny you should mention the single syllables Duey, I got the same treatment yesterday after I played 36. Man 36 in a day is worth the trouble though, I love it.

Today we had our 1st annual two club tournament at the local par three, I tried putting with my five iron on the practice green but that wasn't working so I went with my pitching wedge and putter. I shot a 34 so +7 and we played best ball on top of that with our threesomes and my team shot a 31 to win.

That's a ton of golf for two day's, I feel fine after playing 36, but not sure I would after today if I played a bunch more, lol.

Congrats on the PB, CH!

Congrats on the PB there CH!

Personal best, but the circumstances were special. First 6 holes so foggy that I couldn't see more than 30-40 yards. I know I hit the fairway on the 3rd hole, but just couldn't find the ball, dropped but didn't take penalties. So not a personal best, but close.

p7kl.png

oj1p.jpg

Great 74 castor!

p7kl.png

oj1p.jpg

Well done buddy!!! Awesome round. Even more impressive that you could find your ball in that nonsense. Haha

Well done buddy!!! Awesome round. Even more impressive that you could find your ball in that nonsense. Haha

I've played a lot of in the fog, and I have to say...it's a lot easier, than normal conditions. As long as you don't see the trouble you cannot think about it, and hence never find it. I've never had as good GIR percentage as today and those days when I've played in similar conditions.

I've played a lot of in the fog, and I have to say...it's a lot easier, than normal conditions. As long as you don't see the trouble you cannot think about it, and hence never find it. I've never had as good GIR percentage as today and those days when I've played in similar conditions.

Never thought about it like that. That makes alot of sense. Would suck for me as I spray the ball all over the course. Haha

Makes sense but I find trouble all the time that I cant see.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

One off of my personal best. Started strong, but got on the bogey train for a while. Finished the last three holes at one under. Yay. Lowest nine and tied my highest number of GIR.

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

One off of my personal best. Started strong, but got on the bogey train for a while. Finished the last three holes at one under. Yay. Lowest nine and tied my highest number of GIR.

Hello friend.

What's up dude!

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

That's my captain!

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

Well done!

I went 45/45-90 on a 141 slope. 30 putts. Four blowup holes did me in, otherwise I thought I actually played reasonably well.

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

Good work buddy.

27 holes. 18 holes match in pouring rain. Played 44/39 for 83. Finished third, scores where dramatic in the rain.

Then about two hours later I played another 9 holes on the difficult loop for 41 :)

Last edited:
42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

Nice round, hawk!

Hello friend.
JRod!

42/38
8 FIR
9 GIR

2 birdies

Way to go hawk!

p7kl.png

oj1p.jpg

Nice bro!!

Shot an 85 45/40. Could not putt to save my life. I had at least 4 3 jacks, but did not leave the course with the coin in pocket. Passed that off on 18 to another lucky THPer. I will let him explain it.

41-39. Chipped in on the 16th and 18th holes.... Hurt my shoulder playing football yesterday and my power was pathetic.....

87 41/46 putting was great, irons still need work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back