The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from Auburn! Big game in the SEC West today and it's not in College Station! Expect pictures from the grill in a bit!

Go Tigeristas! I mean go Tigers!

Lol @ Nebraska wearing black shirts. That's very hopeful on their parts.

My wife is wearing an Auburn shirt, she wanted me to iron some blue shorts for her, but I informed her she couldn't wear them because they were florida blue not navy. I said just wear some of your jean shorts. "I can't, then I would be a Florida fan"

There is hope for her yet.

My wife is wearing an Auburn shirt, she wanted me to iron some blue shorts for her, but I informed her she couldn't wear them because they were florida blue not navy. I said just wear some of your jean shorts. "I can't, then I would be a Florida fan"

There is hope for her yet.

Lmao. I'm proud of her.

da8asynu.jpg

War Damn Tailgate! Chicken and some sausage.. the weather couldn't be better here today. I wanna know when Wake and WE are gonna come join me?

da8asynu.jpg

War Damn Tailgate! Chicken and some sausage.. the weather couldn't be better here today. I wanna know when Wake and WE are gonna come join me?

Is that conecuh?

Dude, I hadn't missed a home game in about 15 years, up until last fall. Pains me not going to the games.

Great first half for the Huskers, but towards the end and now in the 3rd it seems like UCLA is climbing back!

Hate johnny football
Hate alabama

Who do I root for?

Pitt is looking pretty good this week.

da8asynu.jpg

I'll be there Oct 12 first time in 3 years

Is that conecuh?

Dude, I hadn't missed a home game in about 15 years, up until last fall. Pains me not going to the games.

Nope local sausage place around my hometown.. Lord's. Good stuff.

Can anyone tell me when college football became 2-hand touch?

Akron might knock off Michigan!!

Punch it in!!!!

So disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back