Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Grafalloy Blue 65x

Let us know how it worked out for you today. I bet I'm having more fun than you guys this morning. Currently watching Thomas the Train. :banana:

Let us know how it worked out for you today. I bet I'm having more fun than you guys this morning. Currently watching Thomas the Train. :banana:

It flat out the performed. Perfect launch and much lower spin. I was hitting bombs even into the wind!

It flat out the performed. Perfect launch and much lower spin. I was hitting bombs even into the wind!

Nice dude!
Thanks for bailing on me guys. I was waiting in the clubhouse for an hour.

might be looking to play wednesday somewhere... possibly later in the day.

might be looking to play wednesday somewhere... possibly later in the day.

Would you have any interest in trying to get out to Berkleigh again? I have a job interview at 11 out that way on Wednesday.

Looking to get out next Sunday. Anyone interested?

Would you have any interest in trying to get out to Berkleigh again? I have a job interview at 11 out that way on Wednesday.

Yeah I might be able to swing that. I gotta check on something I need to do in the morning. What time so you think you'll be done

Yeah I might be able to swing that. I gotta check on something I need to do in the morning. What time so you think you'll be done

I'm hoping it won't take more than an hour. I could probably do something down your way as well. Just gotta factor in the drive there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Good Luck Mitch
I'm hoping it won't take more than an hour. I could probably do something down your way as well. Just gotta factor in the drive there.

Looking to get out next Sunday. Anyone interested?

Wish I could. Think I'll only be able to get out during the week for awhile

Good luck Mitch.

I'm good Wednesday Mitch

Sounds good. I'll play wherever really. It should probably be around 1 if I have to drive somewhere near you.

You guys ever play Yardley Country Club. Some private club that is offering Member fore a day for $58 during the week.
http://www.yardleycc.com/

No, but the local GG pro was a member there. He always spoke highly of it.

Back