Forum Testing Signup - Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Great opportunity to test an interesting putter... Thanks Cleveland and THP!

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore M3b
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain Since switching to my SeeMore I consider myself a much improved putter. Decent, bordering on good. Averaging about 32 putts a round this year.
3. LH or RH? RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? Currently I have a belly length putter (42 inches), but up until this change I played my putters at 34 inches.

Thanks again to THP and Cleveland for another testing opportunity

1. What putter are you currently playing?

Fazer Contender 203 Mallet

2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain

I would have to say I am an average putter but have improved over the course of the last year due to a setup change (see below) which has allowed me more accurately start the putts towards the point I have picked. Distance control on longer putts has not tended to be too much of an issue once I have the speed of the greens and recently I have been getting the longer putts to finish close enough for a tap-in/gimmie, but have also sank a few when I have read the green correctly

My setup change involved choking down on my current putter which brought my head more over the ball and resulted in a lot better success rate and I was advised that a shorter putter would give me a more consistent stroke

Alignment is an issue caused by poor green reading, hence why I prefer the mallet style over a blade, and for that reason alone, I feel that this putter would help even more due to the alignment aids that frame the ball rather than the single line I have on my current putter

3. LH or RH

Right

4. What length do you play your putter at?

33 inches is the length I was advised, so I choke down on my current one

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore Si5
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? It's the most inconsistent part of my game. I have really good rounds and really bad rounds
3. RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 32.5

1. What putter are you currently playing? Currently deciding between a SeeMore M3 and SeeMore FGP Mallet
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. Not great, but improving. I'm currently around 2.14 putts per green. My biggest challenges are lining up putts (think I'm lined up correctly but miss left or right) and working on tempo (usually a little quicker than I should be).
3. LH or RH. RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 35"

Thanks THP and Cleveland for this awesome testing opportunity!

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore Z3c
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? I consider myself good at reading greens and pretty good at judging speed.
3. RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 38in counterbalanced or 35.5in regular

1. What putter are you currently playing? - I'm currently using a TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs.

2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? - I'm an awful putter. I'm right around a 3 handicap. I would be scratch if I could putt. On average I have about 30/36 putts a round.

3. LH or RH - I'm RH

4. What length do you play your putter at? - 34in

I am a blade user and have been looking for mallet type putter to test and see how it works for me. With that said, my info is below:
1. What putter are you currently playing? Mizuno Bettinardi BC1
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Yes. I typically do no worse than two putt. On the occasion that I do more that two putt it is mainly due to mis-alignment. Yes i do misread some greens but a mis read putt still should go on your intended line.
3. LH or RH RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 35"

1. What putter are you currently playing? Taylormade MA-81 Ghost Tour
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Probably my most inconsistent part of my game. Good line but bad weight or bad line or good weight.
3. LH or RH: Right Handed
4. What length do you play your putter at? 34"

Scotty Cameron Golo Belly

I am a fairly good putter, average 29-31 putts a round, depending on green speeds. I am horrible on slow greens and awesome on fast greens.

3. LH or RH
RH

The Scotty Golo Belly plays at 43", could play a couple inches shorter as I don't anchor it and just use it as a longer then standard putter. For a standard putter setup I use a putter 35"-36".

I loved the idea of this putter in the preview thread, and look forward to the opportunity and chance of testing it out and reporting back on my experiences.

I switch between an Odyssey Backstryle 2-Ball and a Taylormade Rossa Monsa Spider Balero mallet. I prefer the two-ball for sight lines, but my speed is better with the Balero. Looking for a putter that combines the strengths of both and weaknesses of neither.

I have trouble with both line and speed. So no, I wouldn't consider myself good at all. Probably average to slightly below average. I do like the mallet style because the longer sight lines help me get the ball going in the proper direction. I like the 2-ball alignment, and am certainly intrigued by the square alignment aid on the Cleveland putter, because my miss is a bad pull and I'm thinking the squares will help me visualize better, and reduce that miss.

3. LH or RH

Lefty

I've used both 34 and 35 inch, but prefer 35.

Another great opportunity! THP and Cleveland stepping it up. Good luck to those who have signed up, looking forward to your feedback.

Great testing opportunity. Thanks!

1. I am currently gaming an Odyssey White Ice #1
2. I consider myself an average putter. I read well, but sometimes struggle with distance. Ave: 32 putts with what I consider worse than average chipping/approach.
3. RH
4. I typically play a 35" putter.

A lot of testing opportunities this month, this is awesome.

TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

It is improving. My latest round was 2.3 putts per round as opposed to the 2.7s and 2.8s I have been recording in the past. My accuracy has improved greatly and I still need to work on reading the green and breaks.

3. LH or RH
RH

My putter is 38" but I grip down to 34"'35" since it is designed to have a counterbalance.

Thanks THP and Cleveland.

Niki Method Core

Good is a might subjective and in golf it can change daily. I consider myself challenged.

3. LH or RH
Right hand

33 1/2"

1. What putter are you currently playing? Currently playing SC Monterey
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Good putter? Well, depending on which day. Sometimes when putting game is on, pretty high percentage of make from inside 10'. But when it is off, man, even making 3' putt makes me think about it. But, I know what it feels to be ON putting, so should provide some good comparison using blade type putter vs. "smart" putter like this.
3. LH or RH: Right Hand
4. What length do you play your putter at? Currently playing at 35" length putter.

What a great testing opportunity.

1. I am currently playing an Odyssey White Ice #1
2. I consider myself an AVERAGE putter. I read the greens fairly well but sometimes fight myself on the correct speed. Still tinkering with my mechanics a bit as I tend to randomly pull my short puts a bit.
3. Right Handed
4. My current putter is 35"

Great opportunity for us at THP! I just purchased a new putter so will be watching from afar on this one. Thanks THP and Cleveland Golf!

1. What putter are you currently playing? I'm currently playing a Cleveland T-Frame.

2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. I consider myself an OK putter although I have my moments of greatness and also moments of tremendously horrible putting. I mostly two-putt but once in a while a 3-putt rears its ugly head. Proper alignment seems to be my biggest problem.

3. LH or RH. RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 32 inches.

Another great opportunity! Good luck to all those who entered for this opportunity. Cant wait to follow this thread!

Currently using the tm daddy long legs.

Good putter? Id say average. Im better on fast freshly cut greens than I am on slow greens. I read greens well just cant seem ti find the right line.

Right handed.

Length. I play a 35 in the daddy long legs due to the counter blanace that is suggested. I play 32-33 on standard putters

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alternate between 2, though I prefer mallet style putters over blade putters hands down. 1st is an Odyssey Backstryke Sabertooth. 2nd is my Counter Balanced SeeMore m2 SS
I consider myself a decent putter with a lot of potential to become better with practice. I am at a place in my game where I am realizing that putting is making or breaking my game and I need to spend more attention to work on that part of my game. So I know that with more practice and added familiarity with my putter that I can become a great putter.
3. LH or RH
Right Handed
35 inches

DaveBob

DaveBob

:act-up:
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

DSC_0680-S.jpg

The Equipment
Last week we had a preview of this putter in the forum and the opinions were quite polarizing. Jman has been testing it out and his thoughts were very interesting. What better to put to the test by THPers on the actual golf course.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf (either on course, putting green or indoor facility).
4 Forum Members will be selected to participate along with War Eagle & Jman.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the putter out (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the putter thoroughly.

This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a couple of months. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What putter are you currently playing? I currently play the Ping Anser Redwood @ 32"
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain: Yes I have excellent feel for the speed of greens, but often am not sure I have the putter square to the line I have selected.
3. LH or RH: I am right handed

4. What length do you play your putter at? 32"

I am excited for the opportunity of testing your putter. I have plenty of time to test as I can play more than 3 times per week

Thank you
DaveBob

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Metal X # 7 Belly
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain Decent.
I don't 3 putt that often but I don't one putt that often either. I lag putt pretty well but don't make very many
in the 6-12 foot range like I should.
3. LH or RH = RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 43 inches

1. What putter are you currently playing? Seemore mFGP2 Counterbalance
I would say Decent Putter recently with an average of one three putt per round, would not say good because I miss too many in the 5-10 foot range--but decent in the fact that I almost always lag putt to a closer range than that.
3. RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? Currently 38 inch Counterbalanced but fit for 35 inch standard.

On course with this right now, trust me people, this will be a fun forum testing.

Back