The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ SEC ego from .500 team's fan.

lol @ fans of teams who have never really had any really good reason to cheer.

Hating Urban has zero to do with being a Tennessee fan.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've got a good feeling about this year. 2010 didn't end well, Oregon beat themselves. Oh and how many Auburn players conveniently got popped for synthetic marijuana afterwards? The ad and all the coaches knew before hand but did nothing until after the game, some players failed multiple tests.

Yea duck nation is bitter, we want another crack at it badly, and this year might be it.

Quick question;

What team from that championship game was hit with ncaa sanctions?

OK, just checking.

I've got a good feeling about this year. 2010 didn't end well, Oregon beat themselves. Oh and how many Auburn players conveniently got popped for synthetic marijuana afterwards? The ad and all the coaches knew before hand but did nothing until after the game, some players failed multiple tests.

Yea duck nation is bitter, we want another crack at it badly, and this year might be it.

Says the team the NCAA busted for that actual year.

Another question...

At the time the game was played, was synthetic marijuana illegal? Oh, it wasn't?

Thanks for playing.

lol @ fans of teams who have never really had any really good reason to cheer.

Hating Urban has zero to do with being a Tennessee fan.

As a Wisconsin football fan? I have nothing to cheer about? A couple of Heismans and a few Rose Bowls are nice. This season has been tough because of the screw job in Tempe and the loss in Columbus.

The Wisconsin Badgers athletic program is pretty darn success FWIW. So there is a lot to cheer about.

Last edited:
Quick question;

What team from that championship game was hit with ncaa sanctions?

OK, just checking.

While acknowledging that Auburn was ultimately not sanctioned for 2010, I do recall the "Cecil Newton" rule being placed on the books because of the 2010 season.

I also appreciate the fact that there are no saints in college football, except for Jameis Winston.

While acknowledging that Auburn was ultimately not sanctioned for 2010, I do recall the "Cecil Newton" rule being placed on the books because of the 2010 season.

I also appreciate the fact that there are no saints in college football, except for Jameis Winston.

Because of the dealings of Cecil Newton and Mississippi State, correct.

The only information that was ever substantiated was that Cecil Newton attempted to solicit money from Mississippi State during the recruitment of his son.

Because of the dealings of Cecil Newton and Mississippi State, correct.

The only information that was ever substantiated was that Cecil Newton attempted to solicit money from Mississippi State during the recruitment of his son.

Of course.

I also understand that OJ was found not guilty.

Of course.

Yeah, because of that amazing legal theory: if the fans of every other school say, "He must have solicited money from Auburn," or "Cam had to have known," then it definitely happened. I wonder how "everyone says so" holds up in court?

Not just that, offensive execution was awful. Play calling was awful, all around awful. Did I mention I was bitter?

Or, you came up against a real defense (which actually was well below Auburn's normal standards) and couldn't play backyard football like you do with the Pac-12.

Oregon may have lost the game, but they lost it fair and square. Any claim to the contrary is just sour grapes.

By not making sure the Auburn running back was down before letting him go run down into field goal range?

I've never screamed like a little girl so much in my life than I did when Dyer kept running.

Of course.

I've never had a more stressful week than when that story came out.

I hope Dyer keeps it up. Starting to look good again here at Louisville.

Nope, I rarely am against a player when he doesn't work out, but I hope that guy is working St Arby's in the near future

Bridgewater is just stupid good. At the same time, UCF's defense looks as bad as Tennessee's did last year.

Bridgewater is just stupid good. At the same time, UCF's defense looks as bad as Tennessee's did last year.

And yet 45 minutes later it is 7-7...

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

And yet 45 minutes later it is 7-7...

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Didn't really see that one coming.... Louisville might be really bad without him.

Can't stand offensive coordinator Shawn Watson here at Louisville. Hate to say it, but with Bobby Petrino here our offense was ridiculous. Tries to get too pretty here at times especially in the redzone.

Glad to have Parker back at wr this week. he is a beast.

Didn't really see that one coming.... Louisville might be really bad without him.

Fumble into the endzone hurt, wouldve made it 14-0 early in first quarter. Backup qb Gardner has potential to fill Teddy's role nicely.

Defense can keep Louisville. If they can get their offense going they can compete with anybody.

UCF... Oh my...
Here they come

Wow......

UCF is legit. I'm glad Miami doesn't play them this year. Always a tough game.

UCF just got hosed on that call!

UCF giving 'em hell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back