The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling myself to unleash the Kraken, but I just never do. It's hard to do with a handle of decent scotch still in the house.

Hmmmm...

jeve8yzy.jpg

How does that much liquor sit in your house without being drunk?

on a more serious (sorta) note, great night tonight. Had a meetup with a buddy that was let go that is moving back east. Kind of a good bye party, then out to see royal crown revue. Such a great band.

Going to look at bubbling tar...should be fun

Just preordered Battlefield 4 and Arkham Origins last night. Can't wait!

Just preordered Battlefield 4 and Arkham Origins last night. Can't wait!

Battlefield 4 looks sweet. Only thing is I haven't played Battlefield 3 in a year I bet. The core group of guys I would game with sort of stopped, so I let my Live subscription lapse, too. Might need to re-up, just for this game.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Battlefield 4 looks sweet. Only thing is I haven't played Battlefield 3 in a year I bet. The core group of guys I would game with sort of stopped, so I let my Live subscription lapse, too. Might need to re-up, just for this game.

It's a blast. I have a group of guys I usually squad up with and we usually dominate. It's so much fun! If you wanna add me on live, you can join us when we have spots!

My GT is PAundercover

It's a blast. I have a group of guys I usually squad up with and we usually dominate. It's so much fun! If you wanna add me on live, you can join us when we have spots!

My GT is PAundercover

Sweet...first things first. I suck, except for when I get lucky. lol I would be about a 20 Handicap gamer. lol
2nd, I need to get a new Live subscription and 3rd I need to get the game.

Sweet...first things first. I suck, except for when I get lucky. lol I would be about a 20 Handicap gamer. lol
2nd, I need to get a new Live subscription and 3rd I need to get the game.

It's not out until the 29th. If you get it, you know where to find me. We don't care about score! BF has a pretty significant learning curve. You'll get better.

How does that much liquor sit in your house without being drunk?

Depends what I am in the mood for. Sometimes I want whiskey. Sometimes I want gin. Sometimes I want scotch. All depends how the moods hits me. I like keeping my options open.

1 man moving crew

rudepe5e.jpg

Do you need a hand Jerky?!

Nah im done that was moving boxes from basement to garage to make life easier come real move time..thanks for the offer though

ara7u2ym.jpg
sesa6u7a.jpg

Tobey Keith's. Not a bad time...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ara7u2ym.jpg
sesa6u7a.jpg

Tobey Keith's. Not a bad time...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

She looks so enthused to be standing on the bar.

Tobey Keith's reminds me of Coyote Ugly, PBR, and here in Overland Park we have a bar called Fuel that the girls dress similar to that and dance on the bar. Haven't been in there in years, it's where all the "bikers" go...by bikers I mean all of the guys who THINK they are bikers. It's more like guys who during the week wear suits to work and have really expensive Harley's and pretend to be bikers on the weekend.

Good I'm free next Thursday and Friday if you need a hand buddy!

Cool dude i should officially know whats going on monday and will go from there

Kristen told me a few minutes ago that she wants to put the Christmas tree up already.... What is wrong with her..lol

Kristen told me a few minutes ago that she wants to put the Christmas tree up already.... What is wrong with her..lol

There are still a few houses around us that still have their lights up. One person even turns theirs on once in a while!

Not the first person I have heard say something like this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back