2014 Callaway Golf - Booth

ese8eja5.jpg
What does the big pocket look like???

Callaway just tweeted there are Big Bertha coins hidden in a Big Bertha stand bag at the PGA Show.

Boom! Grab me one Jman!!! I'll treat you right in Dallas!

I bet they already got some.

And if not, I'm already hosting James and have gifts awaiting him. ;)

I bet they already got some.

And if not, I'm already hosting James and have gifts awaiting him. ;)

I thought you decided against the red silk speedo to surprise him with? Nice move!

#bringingsexyback so much cool stuff from Callaway this year

I thought you decided against the red silk speedo to surprise him with? Nice move!

Gotta stick with what works!

Callaway brought it this year in a BIG way. Tank was just a phenomenal idea and stole the show me thinks. They are dead square in the middle of everything going on. Very smart.

Loving that staff bag!!

How could any one not be drawn to this booth. Callaway hasn't held any thing back.

How could any one not be drawn to this booth. Callaway hasn't held any thing back.
Johnny Rodriguez from Callaway responded to a tweet I sent the other day about the booth. He said it's nice to finally be able to do what they want without restrictions from above. Said #thenewcallaway... Pretty cool!!!

Between the tank, #theking staff bag, all the Big Bertha swag, the Speed Regime and bag display, I think Callaway takes the cake for the best booth at the PGA show.

Here's another look!
6utemury.jpg

I just received the towel and hat that match this bag, love that the bomb is more present on stuff this season.

This booth is crazy and awesome!

So who was the tank pointed at?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Do you have pictures of the new hat?

From what I have seen thus far I think Callaway has the best booth there. A Tank and Newton push it to the top!

Callaway bringing the heat, they are really taking this five year war very serious!

I can't wait to try most of their clubs this year.

Tank is awesome. Booth is awesome. Big Bertha driver looks awesome. I'm waiting for the resurgence of some Big Bertha irons, possibly a remake of the 96 or 02 models with just a thinner top line please.

Back