Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Well, as a 36 handicap there isn't much of a pairing that will even out my scores! Just gives me more incentive to work those lessons and get sub 100 sooner rather than later!

Well, as a 36 handicap there isn't much of a pairing that will even out my scores! Just gives me more incentive to work those lessons and get sub 100 sooner rather than later!

6 weeks to go...u got time

You got time for sure to get some practice in, but there is no reason to loose sleep except for pure excitement and the shenanigans that happen when with THPers. Trust me it doesn't matter what you shoot at an event, I'm not sure I've broke 100 in the two I've played in. Your partner and the other two in your group will not care, as long as you have fun and they will make sure that happens.

Things to remember
-clubs and balls
- a smile
- everyone there is your friend
- have fun
- introduce yourself to anyone and everyone you see

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I would have absolutely no issue if we were paired together Deuce! This will be my first THP event attended as well and am sure the butterflies will be fluttering for me on the first tee. I am just looking forward to meeting people that I have previously known only through the forum and having a great time playing a quality course set up by Mr. Dean with several like minded THP brothers!

You got time for sure to get some practice in, but there is no reason to loose sleep except for pure excitement and the shenanigans that happen when with THPers. Trust me it doesn't matter what you shoot at an event, I'm not sure I've broke 100 in the two I've played in. Your partner and the other two in your group will not care, as long as you have fun and they will make sure that happens.

Things to remember
-clubs and balls
- a smile
- everyone there is your friend
- have fun
- introduce yourself to anyone and everyone you see

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is spot on. Just go out and have some fun with everyone. It will be the best round of golf you will play

I've played 2 rounds at an official THP event and 1 unofficial round the day before the event.

My scores were 107, 105 and 110..... And I enjoyed every minute of it. I was by far the worst golfer at the event, but not a single person made me feel uncomfortable about the way I was playing. So relax, work on the game a bit and don't let the pressure get to you. I'm guaranteed a duck hook off the 1st tee, so as long as you tee off after me, you'll be good to go....... :banghead:

My goal with the work that I've been putting into my game is to be the "Most Improved" in between THP events.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I will stop stressing and hopefully just go out and play to the best of my abilities. And have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I will stop stressing and hopefully just go out and play to the best of my abilities. And have fun!

You'll be fine dude!
Go out, have fun, make friends!

Man I am still waiting for confirmation when my activation will be over. I may be running up to the tee on Sat morning. When is the first tee time again?

Man I am still waiting for confirmation when my activation will be over. I may be running up to the tee on Sat morning. When is the first tee time again?

JB hasn't made the pairings or given our tee times as yet. He will get that too us in plenty of time, no worries.

JB hasn't made the pairings or given our tee times as yet. He will get that too us in plenty of time, no worries.

No worries there. I am just worried my Project Manager is going to pull a fast one last minute and require me to be there.

Someone may be looking for a new job shortly, as I will not miss my first THP invitational.

No worries there. I am just worried my Project Manager is going to pull a fast one last minute and require me to be there.

Someone may be looking for a new job shortly, as I will not miss my first THP invitational.

Dedication!!! It's in Team Paradises blood

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That is dedication right there Matt but I am not sure anyone would want you to be jobless just to be at HHI. Employment can be hard to come by in this day and age. Hopefully everything goes just as needed for you to be there for all of the fun. Good luck.

That is dedication right there Matt but I am not sure anyone would want you to be jobless just to be at HHI. Employment can be hard to come by in this day and age. Hopefully everything goes just as needed for you to be there for all of the fun. Good luck.

I agree, but with as many activations I have been doing just to sit there and do nothing, while all my THP friends are out playing an amazing course is depressing.

Hoping to find a definite answer early this week, because at the same time I don't want to break up a foursome. I am sure there are others on the wait list, but I've had this one planned from the get go. Time to move this one to the rant thread.

Yeah dude, definitely not worth stressing over. Work on the game, show up and play some golf, have some laughs and enjoy the weekend

10 or 11 ish I believe

I can't believe this is coming so quickly, seems like yesterday that Hilton Head was being announced as a venue.

I can't believe this is coming so quickly, seems like yesterday that Hilton Head was being announced as a venue.

NO doubt man, great group of guys lined up for this one and some golf at an amazing resort to be had!

Here is a copy and paste from the OP in this thread

This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Tee Times begin at 10:30am
Initially open for 32 golfers
If more sign up, there will be a waiting list created.

Room is booked. Counting down.

Anyone booked a room already and looking to split it ? or anyone still looking to split a room?

Sent in my balance to GG. Reminder to those that still need to do same.

Did mine earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the nudge. Sent in my balance due..

Back