What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
leftover pizza from Valentine's dinner

Rotisserie chicken, asparagus and garlic bread :)

Hopefully something soon. I didnt eat lunch today and was going to make dinner but Gasmam would rather we pick something up. Now im waiting for her to get back from the gym because I need to eat so my food can settle down before hockey. That should be in the Mildly Annoying thread.

Split pea soup, bread & salad.

It's a good snowy day meal, and it will never ever stop snowing. Ever again.

Split pea soup, bread & salad.

It's a good snowy day meal, and it will never ever stop snowing. Ever again.
yep
with this global warming climate change maybe it'll snow 180 days a year up there

asian stir fry

in about an hour im going to start prepping for a serious speghetti meal... i have to remember not to forget the garlic bread

Leftover Rotisserie chicken and broccoli and steamed white rice

I made dirty rice, it's my one hurrah for Fat Tuesday.

A pretty good chicken chimichanga from On the Border.

We had leftover Prime Rib. MMMMMMMMMMM again.

i havent been there in ages

Their food is pretty good. Better than most other Mexican restaurants near my home. My kids like their food, but keep asking the waitpersons when they're going to offer deep-fried ice cream.

Their food is pretty good. Better than most other Mexican restaurants near my home. My kids like their food, but keep asking the waitpersons when they're going to offer deep-fried ice cream.

the one we used to go to in san diego was a great dinner spot and those flaming fajitas were fun

The Kid chose his birthday dinner: ribs, coleslaw, sweet potatoes, cornbread, birthday cake & ice cream.

Given that it's Ash Wednesdsay, I have to skip the meat and dessert.

The Kid chose his birthday dinner: ribs, coleslaw, sweet potatoes, cornbread, birthday cake & ice cream.

Given that it's Ash Wednesdsay, I have to skip the meat and dessert.

Happy Birthday to The Kid!

Breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. She has ketchup on the table to there might be hash browns too.

Re: What's for Dinner?

I made a monsterous tuna burrito tonight. Mmm...

Salad with poached salmon and a citrus vinagrette.

chili....lots of chili

Seasoned lime tilapia on white rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back