Which Adidas Color should I pick

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards one of these two

4370-DEFAULT-L.jpg

or 2

4372-DEFAULT-L.jpg

I would have to go with #2. They just look really sharp (as long as you keep them clean). Keeping those clean could be a B!tc#.

I like #1 :D

#2 for me....

#2 for me, I have always like the three stripes to stand out!!! Plus I ordered #2, I should get them tomorrow :D

#1 for me, sorry

#2 for me, I have always like the three stripes to stand out!!! Plus I ordered #2, I should get them tomorrow :D

I'm confused then.Number 1 is the one with the stripes that stand out.2 has white stripes on white shoe so, they blend in more and are less noticeable

I'm confused then.Number 1 is the one with the stripes that stand out.2 has white stripes on white shoe so, they blend in more and are less noticeable

Sorry, thats why I changed it to #1

#2, but keeping it looking like that will be a pain.

Why is it either/or? And what are you going to wear them with? If such a thing as black & white houndstooth golf slacks exist (other than Loudmouth's), #1 would look incredibly sharp with them.

I think you should get #1.

Why is it either/or? And what are you going to wear them with? If such a thing as black & white houndstooth golf slacks exist (other than Loudmouth's), #1 would look incredibly sharp with them.

I'll wear them with everything . Sorry,I refuse to own more then one pair of golf shoes

I'll wear them with everything . Sorry,I refuse to own more then one pair of golf shoes

If you have much brown or navy blue, then 2 would be much more versatile.

I'd have to say #1, I always think a good shoe looks perfect with a variety of colours. I think the black and white will look good with every pant you put on, but the white/white may not look as great.

#2....totally classic look

I like #1. I normally like some contrasting color in my golf shoes.

I'd have to say #1, I always think a good shoe looks perfect with a variety of colours. I think the black and white will look good with every pant you put on, but the white/white may not look as great.
I think the exact opposite of this, all white will look better with more things than black and white. :D

I like both.
Which Adidas Model is that? It looks a bit like the 360 Ltd.

#2, looks good with anything.

I like both.
Which Adidas Model is that? It looks a bit like the 360 Ltd.

It is the 2010 adipure. It replaces the 360 Ltd.

I would go for 2

Back