What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Star Wars! Also should startle my wife a bit as she opens the garage door and Yoda is staring at her! The R2D2 cover does look sweet as well.

Odyssey Tank Cruiser #1 Wide 38"

Gonna drop some bombs w/ this thing!

Nice Troy. Can't wait to hear what you think.

I ordered a Never Compromise Connoisseur Perfecto 35" putter on SportWoot.com today. Can't wait to try it next week! The light blue alignment lines are pretty sexy!

30% off putters on Callway Golf Preowned so I picked-up a Metal X 2 ball, 36", for $39.97 after trading in two old clubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 dozen HEX Chrome+. Love that ball.

Bucket of range balls.

Tour Striker Smart Ball.

Green fees

9 hole round at Purgatory!

Picked up a Bushnell PinPro Laser RF on the cheap on Amazon. Cheap solution to an annoying problem.

Got a box of the America Limited edition e6s from dicks today. Me and my mom are gonna share the box 6 to me 6 to her. I dont even know if i want to hit them they looks so good!

Picked up some new apparel.

Also snagged a Travis Mathew polo on Fairway Styles and some Fila pants

12 Bridgestone Tour B330-S's. Marked them with the standard skull and bones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my customers told me of an old mixed set of her sons clubs and an old callaway bag with alot of golf balls.
I stopped by there and she also had a chipping target. Well I bought it cuz I knew someone around here would buy it. So I talked to our HS golf coach and said they would buy it as an extra set.
I also found a several pink balls for Grace, we keep target and the HS team has an extra set.
I call it a win win .

I ordered a Never Compromise Connoisseur Perfecto 35" putter on SportWoot.com today. Can't wait to try it next week! The light blue alignment lines are pretty sexy!

That was a great price for a great putter!

Call me Nostamradamus, a ball marker or 4 from The Fort

New shaft for my Mini Driver

Cart fee for my round today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back