#IceBucketChallenge

I saw the fail video and this has to be one of the biggest fails

yeah I seen that. There is a who fail compilation on youtube with that clip in there as well. craziness!! hope they were ok.

Kid's got moves, you guys.

Finally did this yesterday, with my daughter. It was cold!

Where's the ice?

Gets my vote.

Very impressive even without ice. Didn't notice until you guys mentioned it

It truly warms my heart to see the thousands of sports figures and celebrities getting in on this to benefit ALS research. Hopefully the money raised will go a long way towards finding a cure. It will not bring my mother back, but it will hopefully help others and their families in the future with this ugly disease.

Another great article with embedded videos about ALS and the #IceBucketChallenge.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/3636...t-challenge-start-it-didnt-always-involve-ice
$14 million dollar increase in donations from 7/29 - 8/18 this year as compared to the same period last year! Phenomenal!!! :clapp::clapp::clapp:

I'm glad that I, and my 3 call-outs (Dawg Daddy, Golferbest, Deuce), were able to be contributors from THP to this extremely worthy cause.

So my wife has been a stay at home mom for the past couple months, and after seeing a negative comment about this challenge that got her a little mad today she decided to start a blog. Thought it was a good read.

http://bripearson.blog.com/2014/08/22/ice-bucket-challenge-after-thoughts/

Thanks for sharing the blog. It was a great read. I have friends who suffer from MS, a friends family member suffered from ALS. I do whatever I can to support events related to these two as well as cancer. Each person has their own way of doing things and anyone who knocks someone for doing something that draws attention to a cause needs to reflect on their lives. Again thanks for posting this great read

So awesome you guys! So far the ICE Bucket Challenge broke the $50 million mark in donations this year alone!!! That's incredible! Wife is excited as well to see all the support and awareness. Truly a blessing!

Hahaha Eddie!

So awesome you guys! So far the ICE Bucket Challenge broke the $50 million mark in donations this year alone!!! That's incredible! Wife is excited as well to see all the support and awareness. Truly a blessing!
For a few reasons I kinda wish thst money was distributed to a few other charities but it's awesome seeing the generosity of people

For a few reasons I kinda wish thst money was distributed to a few other charities but it's awesome seeing the generosity of people

I agree with that sentiment. While it's awesome so many are getting involved, there's a lot of worthy causes that deserve attention. I liked how we did each person choosing a charity. Not only raised some awareness on some charities I wasn't necessarily aware of, but learned a little about something important to each person that did it.

Got called out last night by Kristens daughter....Will have some video little later tonight...and 3 call-outs of my own..

This basically makes up my Facebook timeline everyday. Won't be long til every person I know has done it, lol.

I was called out by Sparks and I completely forgot till I was nominated twice in 24hrs.

My apologize for failing to do my THP challenge, I have also not accepted the other Two challenges. I will be giving $300 to MPSII research through Help Extinguish Hunter Syndrome.

For those who are donating to charities I hope your specifying that you want your monies to go to aide or to research.

Back