Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I hope Ken's "sleepers" slumber in week 1!

I've looked at a lot of teams,and I got to say this...

My team (I may have Sharted) I think is a top tier organization.
My guys would fight your guys in the middle of a 3rd grade play, in a parking lot, an Easter egg hunt, a bowling alley, a chipotle, or while scuba diving for starfish.

My team is BADA$$ there, I said it!

Top tier meaning drug suspensions one day after draft?

#stayclassy

I am a little shocked Jamal Charles is still on my roster. Threw out a few trades offers and I expect my team will look quite a bit different in 24 hours.

I saw no offer!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Dingo Ate My Brady ready to go for week 1. I sat the Bronco's D and started Da'Bears. I'm a 14 point dog but I know Cooks is going to find the end zone and Moreno is good for more than the 4 points he's projected for.

I saw no offer!!

Dude our draft positions were right next to each other. I got all of the guys I wanted at those slots. Hehe

Dude our draft positions were right next to each other. I got all of the guys I wanted at those slots. Hehe

Ha ha

NO DWAYNE, NO DWAYNE BOWESSTATS
PLAYER, TEAM POSOPPPRKAVGPROJ
Cam Newton, Car QB P
news_breaking.png
@TB
3--16
Shane Vereen, NE RB@Mia
37--8
Maurice Jones-Drew, Oak RB@NYJ
21--11
Dez Bryant, Dal WRSF
7--16.5
Julio Jones, Atl WRNO
64--18.5
Greg Olsen, Car TE
news_breaking.png
@TB
8--13.5
Darren Sproles, Phi RBJac
27--9
Chiefs D/ST D/STTen
1--7
Blair Walsh, Min K@StL
16--6
Projected Total:​
COMPARISON
ADVPOSADV
QB
pick_your.gif
RB
pick_your.gif
RB
pick_your.gif
WR
pick_your.gif
pick_your.gif
WR
pick_your.gif
TE
PUSHFLEXPUSH
pick_your.gif
D/ST
pick_your.gif
K
PUSHTEAMPUSH
+4LINE-4
YOU HAVE BEEN GRONKEDSTATS
PLAYER, TEAM POSOPPPRKAVGPROJ
Colin Kaepernick, SF QB
video_breaking.png
@Dal
9--20
Zac Stacy, StL RBMin
19--14.5
Frank Gore, SF RB@Dal
16--13.5
Demaryius Thomas, Den WRInd
1--18.5
Jeremy Maclin, Phi WRJac
187--12.5
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE Q
news_and_video.png
@Mia
16--11.5
Kendall Wright, Ten WR@KC
23--9
Cardinals D/ST D/STSD
6--5
Mason Crosby, GB K@Sea
8--5
Projected Total:​

I like the projections the first victim to Get Gronked

Wes Welker suspended 4 games for mixing MDMA and amphetamines.

I wonder which trades get done before week 1 begins tomorrow.

You and me both. I have several offers out there with no reply.

You and me both. I have several offers out there with no reply.

I have no idea who has offers out, but I know quite a few do and games kick off tomorrow.

I think mmaynard got bombarded with offers and now he isn't responding to anyone. Or he is trying to work some magic playing one trade off another.

I think mmaynard got bombarded with offers and now he isn't responding to anyone. Or he is trying to work some magic playing one trade off another.

#WeakSauce
Nothing worse than asking for offers and then not responding when you get them. :D

L5 is silent right now, I'm shocked we haven't seen some go down already in there TBH.

Well, being on vacation with the family, and auto drafting went as well as I could have expected. I only had to drop one player, so I guess it could have been worse. Ready for Week 1. I've got plenty of Running Backs, no doubt about that!

Im a bit surprised that with 6 leagues there are only a handful hear chatting. Maybe the spread out random league thing was a bad idea. Im sure it comes throughout the year.

I don't want to mess with my team just yet. I need to see what kind of roles some of these guys will take for the first couple of weeks before deciding if I lack depth anywhere.

Im a bit surprised that with 6 leagues there are only a handful hear chatting. Maybe the spread out random league thing was a bad idea. Im sure it comes throughout the year.

League 4 right now is silent as well. I am a guy who tends to hold off on trading until I see what I have with my team, that can be a blessing and a curse, especially if a big name underperforms or has a slow start. I am going on a hunch that Tim Wright is going to have a big year with the Patriots.

League 4 right now is silent as well. I am a guy who tends to hold off on trading until I see what I have with my team, that can be a blessing and a curse, especially if a big name underperforms or has a slow start. I am going on a hunch that Tim Wright is going to have a big year with the Patriots.

I wasnt speaking about trades brother, just quietness...I get what you are saying.

I think it will pick up more once the season actually kicks off. Easier to chat when there's actual play going on. I know I plan to be active.

I need to pan THP for some flex advice:

Bishop Sankey (@KC)
Mike Evans (CAR)
Tavon Austin (MIN)
Lamar Miller (NE)

I may or may not ignore all advice from league 4 :)

Small trade in #2, sad to see it wasn't me, but I'm always scheming!

This is the first year that I have made trade offers and/or a trade this early. Two years ago I didn't make a single trade, and last year I made some late in the season. Normally I go into week one fairly confident, but this time I knew I had a major whole in my team and I was happy to get that filled early. It could still end up being a huge mistake, but no risk no reward right?

Back