The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassel is terrible. Might be Bridgewater time.

Best part of Eli being Eli is right after the sack and fumble, he is standing there with that big stupid grin.

That's cause he knows that with Romo still in the league he's better than at least 1 QB

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

That play/audible sure showed why Brady is washed up.

:alien:

Tom Brady with an incredible pass and play call.
The talk of him being "past his prime" are so overplayed.

Tom Brady with an incredible pass and play call.
The talk of him being "past his prime" are so overplayed.

That sequence was him at his best, fun to watch.

I think Matt cassel may still be on the Patriots payroll. Both interceptions were ridiculous.

Gibson for Cleveland with an amazing TD saving tackle there.

Oh Romo. Nothing like continuing to use the check down with time running down for a nice 6 yard attempt. Best part was...He underthrew that one too.

Oh Romo. Nothing like continuing to use the check down with time running down for a nice 6 yard attempt. Best part was...He underthrew that one too.

He then completed a nice 15 yarder to Witten though. Got the field goal

Patterson is good, he'll be a receiver that makes his qb's look good with his yac potential.

He then completed a nice 15 yarder to Witten though. Got the field goal

Then what happened on the next play (before the FG). Checked down to Witten and threw it behind him. We already saw Dez going balistic on the sidelines for what appeared to be the constant check down.

Kirck cousins is 9/9 according to the Stat line.

Meachem with the greasy hands too. Perfect pass by Brees for the TD and he dropped it.

The Lions need a kicker!!
2/5 on the year I don't think cuts it!

BS flag. Mayo drives his shoulder into Jennings and and Jennings gets the pass interference.

What a TD by the jags. Will be too little too late, but great play by Lewis

EJ Manuel continues to look solid. 2 weeks in a row.

Hey TH,
What is your take on Murray? You think he can handle being the feature back?

Wowza! Blocked kick and return for TD for NE

Ugh Cassel....

Ugh special teams...

The opportunities are there Minnesota.

Hey TH,
What is your take on Murray? You think he can handle being the feature back?

I don't see why not. If he can keep from fumbling the football (big if) then I think he has the capability to be an outstanding back. I love the way he runs the ball, much more North and South. You know what you get with him, he runs hard and he runs between the tackles for the most part.

EJ Manuel continues to look solid. 2 weeks in a row.

I agree and cant even go to the Bills forums anymore though because every pass that is missed they call to bench him. Dont seem to recall any QB with less than a full season feeling more heat than him. I dont think he is great but he does enough and shows some flashes

I don't see why not. If he can keep from fumbling the football (big if) then I think he has the capability to be an outstanding back. I love the way he runs the ball, much more North and South. You know what you get with him, he runs hard and he runs between the tackles for the most part.

It seems like he is either coughing it up, getting injured or looking like Eric Dickerson. So polarizing.

I agree and cant even go to the Bills forums anymore though because every pass that is missed they call to bench him. Dont seem to recall any QB with less than a full season feeling more heat than him. I dont think he is great but he does enough and shows some flashes

He seems to be making all the right reads to me. Standing tall, making progressions and doing well.

It is somewhat frustrating for sure, but being a Cowboys fan is frustrating in all facets.

Love it. Watching Cam Newton get hammered and the Lions dude getting up and doing the Superman thing. Absolutely love watching people that taunt for the sake of themselves getting hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back