Fupresti is a man of his word.... Eventually

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
At the Morgan Cup, I made a bet with Fupresti on Friday that if either of us won the MC we would do the truffle shuffle at the celebration. Well he declined to do it at the celebration but knowing we were getting together this weekend, I knew he had another chance. So without further ado, hopefully you didn't just eat, here is the Fupy Shuffle :

Where's the thumbs down button? And why did I watch this after seeing it live?

That was a fupy floppy. Way to pay up David, like a true champion.

What a great sport Fupresti!

Dave is a good friend. Because he is that good of friend. It doesn't surprise me that he would keep his word.

That was awesome and horrifying all at the same time. Would take me many beers to be willing to do that, especially on camera.

Well done David! You are a great sport.

Well, Wardy is now on the clock for paying his bet.

The bet for today's round was: Ricky and Dave win, Wardy and O'Carroll do truffle shuffles on the 18th. Wardy and O'Carroll win Ricky and Fupy do the worm on the 18th. Ricky and Fupy win 4 & 3 and Pete and Wardy didn't fulfill their obligations so they are on the clock.

Hmm, think they'll both be at PGA in two weeks...

Well done DF! Callaway approved

Things you just can't unsee

How did I miss that. (Just coming from range) Why did I watch that. I did just eat.

He not only did this on the 1st tee, he did it the whole 2 hours in the car on the way back to Ricky's.

That just took number 1 away from Trevor's cheerleader video of things I'd like to unsee. I didn't know flesh could go in that many directions at the same time. Also didn't know what a truffle shuffle was before this. Fup is a good sport for following thru on his bet. But, I already knew that. Well done buddy.

The bet for today's round was: Ricky and Dave win, Wardy and O'Carroll do truffle shuffles on the 18th. Wardy and O'Carroll win Ricky and Fupy do the worm on the 18th. Ricky and Fupy win 4 & 3 and Pete and Wardy didn't fulfill their obligations so they are on the clock.

It'll happen when I'm not trying to rush out to get to your house and then back to the airport.

That just took number 1 away from Trevor's cheerleader video of things I'd like to unsee. I didn't know flesh could go in that many directions at the same time. Also didn't know what a truffle shuffle was before this. Fup is a good sport for following thru on his bet. But, I already knew that. Well done buddy.

That is disturbing but all in good fun!

That can't be unseen

That's awesome, better late than never!

Haha funny.

Fupresti vs. Internet: 1-0

LMAO, well done Fup!

Back