2015 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

Looking forward to the coverage and seeing everything. Enjoy the show.

The THP van is on the way to the demo day portion of the PGA show. Get ready for shiny things, THP.

Oh yeah! I know yall will have a blast but I know even better that each of you will do an awesome job of sharing. Looking forward to following (& lots of catching up) along on your day. See you Friday buddy.

Can't wait for the pics and updates to start rolling in!

Will be in meeting a bunch today but I'll definitely be checking in on some demo day action

I'm locked in the conference room pretty much every day this week at the office, I'm going to go into THP overload every night when I'm home though!

Gonna be a busy day at work, but I will be checking here as much as I can.

Can't wait to see all the shiny new toys, THP style. Should be a fun filled day for all.

Looking forward to the coverage.

I'll be driving back from South Georgia for a good chunk of the day, but I'm looking forward to reviewing this evening.

Thanks in advance for all hard work and long hours. I'm sure the insight we get from you folks will be outstanding!!

I like shiny & new

The coverage is always great and there is a lot I'm looking forward to seeing. Thanks in advance for all the work put into it and hopefully there's fun to be had in the process.

Going to be hard to get any work done today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have fun guys!! And work hard!

And here we go, my least productive week at work. The PGA show. Let's get it on!

Still early, demo booths are getting set up. In an hour this place will be slammed.
ed14a50732416b165c59945aecce3923.jpg

Thanks in advance for all the hard work and miles of walking you all are putting in this week.

Looking forward to catching up with Demo Day this evening. It's a nice day in Georgia, so I'm off to conquer 18 holes of mountain golf. Thanks in advance for all the coverage, guys.

Looking forward to all the awesome demo day / show coverage! As usual, I know you guys will knock it out of the park and thank you for that!

Productivity just died

That van definitely stands out! Can't wait to see all the coverage this week. Looking forward to all the new toys to ponder for this season.

The day is here can't wait to follow along.

Back