Win a Full Set of New PING Golf Clubs

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
When visiting http://www.2ndswing.com/ a popup appears inviting you to join their mailing list. You get a chance for a set of Ping clubs, not sure what but hey, they are free.

Nice find!

Looks like it's all G30 woods/irons based on the picture, the notation below is "win everything pictured".

Very nice, thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess they didn't want me in on this because I didn't get any pop ups. Sounds like a great prize though.

Guess they didn't want me in on this because I didn't get any pop ups. Sounds like a great prize though.

Me either, oh well. Thanks for the link though!

No pop up for me either. It could be that those who are already on their mailing list don't see the pop up. Maybe clearing cookies would work.

It did work for me since I'm wasn't currently on their list.

There is a box toward the bottom of their site where you can sign up for the newsletter.

That still didn't result in a pop up for the contest.

Sorry it doesn't work for everyone, I would have pretty much thought I am on most every mailing list out there.

I'm in, Thanks.

No pop up for me either. Could be a mobile thing, I'll check on the computer when I get to work.

No pop up for me either. Could be a mobile thing, I'll check on the computer when I get to work.

Nope. I'm on my desk top and it still doesn't work.

Thanks buddy and I'm in!

Maybe try a different web browser if you can. I had no popup in Chrome, but I did in Firefox.

Maybe try a different web browser if you can. I had no popup in Chrome, but I did in Firefox.

Damn. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks russtopher, I tried it in Chrome and the pop up worked. I'm in.

Great find, thanks!

Got the pop up on my work computer. Must have been a setting on my iPad. Thanks!

This is awesome! Thanks!

Got it :) Had to use Chrome though, Popup did not work for me on Firefox or Safari for some reason..

Easiest way to get around cookies etc is to launch an "Incognito" window. That should start a new fresh session with no cookies or popup status set. Then you should get the newsletter sign up.

Back