Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the HHJJ now just the Happy thread... this makes me unhappy.

Why is the HHJJ now just the Happy thread... this makes me unhappy.

Because Ren and Stimpy was from the 90s.

Headed out west for 5 days of skiing with family. Unplugged from work for the first time in years. Hot chocolate, bourbon, mom n dad, kids n wife and some serious double black diamonds....ok maybe not double but some.seriuos skiing. I am blessed!!!

sounds like fun. enjoy and don't get hurt.

Headed out west for 5 days of skiing with family. Unplugged from work for the first time in years. Hot chocolate, bourbon, mom n dad, kids n wife and some serious double black diamonds....ok maybe not double but some.seriuos skiing. I am blessed!!!

Love it Freddie, enjoy! Think of me while you're shreddin the gnar, our skiing sucks right now! Maybe if you send good vibes my way I can ski vicariously through you :D

What mountain are you headed to?

Have a great time, Super jealous!

Sounds like a great vacation! Enjoy!

Stay safe Panda & enjoy the well deserved time off.

Keystone and A-basin. Little night ski tomorrow

Love arapahoe.

Used to go their every year in spring.

Haven't been in 15 years I would probably kill myself on skis now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raise and a bonus at work! Going to be a nice golf season methinks.

Raise and a bonus at work! Going to be a nice golf season methinks.

Raise? Bonus? These are not words I am familiar with. Please explain. I don't think they have these at the government.

Raise? Bonus? These are not words I am familiar with. Please explain. I don't think they have these at the government.
but you have guaranteed retirements, which is better

Zantac seems to really be helping Charlotte.

So far, so good.

haha its nice to work at in a private organization that does well. Our particular department had a great year last year, hoping for an even better one in 2015.

d4701b88b41e568d29da1e9bbd194ced.jpg

My daughter turned 10 on Wednesday. Went out for a lovely dinner with the family. Maybe this should be in the rant thread because it makes me feel old now haha.

Interview tomorrow and this one sounds more up my alley compared to the others I have been on.

The Happy Thread

My son just text me I have a pkg from Bridgestone waiting for me at home. Now that's a HHJJ. Come on 10:50 can you get here sooner.
Maybe a late night box opening ceremony!!! Woohoo thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!

My son just text me I have a pkg from Bridgestone waiting for me at home. Now that's a HHJJ. Come on 10:50 can you get here sooner.
Maybe a late night box opening ceremony!!! Woohoo thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!
No hurry I just grabbed it off ur porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back