John Daly won a tournament ?

I like that it took almost two months after the fact for a thread to be started about his big win. That shows that no one really cares; even the people who say they are a fan and are happy he won didn't even know!

The photo on the front page shows the check being USD. :drinks:

Darren Clarke finished tied for 6th, so JD has that going for him.

I was referring to the standings from last year was posted before me.

Hell I like JD. You gotta hand it to him he can play.

-7 yesterday at Pebble. Not too bad.

75+ may very well be in the cards for today, but it was fun to watch him yesterday.

Hope he wins so we can see him rocking loudmouth at Augusta.

Hope he wins so we can see him rocking loudmouth at Augusta.
If he wins, a special rule will be put in place to keep him out.

I like the big guy. Would love to see him on the leader board at more tour events. Will be interesting to see how he does on the Champions tour.

I think he's going to kill it on the Champions tour if HE wants to. He'll be a huge boost to the popularity on it too. I would also love to see him out here more

What did he shoot today

Uh oh, another one of us on this forum that said something positive about Daly.....

Something about this forum and most people's attitude about Bubba, Big John & Patrick Reed just makes me like them more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something about this forum and most people's attitude about Bubba, Big John & Patrick Reed just makes me like them more.

Bubba clearly has social issues so he gets a pass.

Patrick clearly has some family problems so he gets a pass.

Daly squandered millions of dollars and talent and is a joke wrapped in gaudy pants.

Bubba clearly has social issues so he gets a pass.

Patrick clearly has some family problems so he gets a pass.

Daly squandered millions of dollars and talent and is a joke wrapped in gaudy pants.

That's all fine & good. Just wish they had jerseys, I'd rep 'me hard every chance I had.

I was thinking the same thing. I love people that treat those around them like trash, blame everybody else for their issues and sue children's charities for laughable offenses that get thrown out. Love them.

Oh wait, there are so many good guys, people dont have to root for people that are completely selfish. Wow is this guy rude at events. Good thing is he wont be around too much longer, is not around much now and most see him for what he is.

I was thinking the same thing. I love people that treat those around them like trash, blame everybody else for their issues and sue children's charities for laughable offenses that get thrown out. Love them.

Oh wait, there are so many good guys, people dont have to root for people that are completely selfish. Wow is this guy rude at events. Good thing is he wont be around too much longer, is not around much now and most see him for what he is.

Bubba Watson??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba Watson??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was speaking to the namesake of this thread, but there are a few guys that fit the bill here.

Don't know what's worse. The amount of money he was suing for, the reasoning for the lawsuit or the fact that someone represented him in court

Yet Tiger Woods is the most polarizing and popular figure in the golfing world. Guess winning takes care of everything.

Back