The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

I'm the odd ball out. I've been a Carolina fan for 40 years, been an alumni association member for many as well and I don't hate Duke.

I guess I just have never gotten into the hate feeling of any teams. But I know I'm in the minority there.

I respect the hell out of successful people and programs and you have to give Duke credit there. Just MHO

Oh I respect them and especially coach K, however I never want to see them win it all. I'm a Bills fan, I never want to see the Patriots win it all.

#lexingtonpolicescanner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people hate duke so much ?

Success?

They seem to run one of the most classy programs in all of d1 athletics and coach k seems like a legitimate good dude.

Just honestly curious

I hate Duke because they are always good. Hahaha.

Also, if Calipari gets ripped for only recruiting one and doners, Duke has a very similar recruiting plan.

#lexingtonpolicescanner

Enjoy.

Sir Charles with the wisdom.

" the Internet , where fools go to feel important"

So true

Sir Charles with the wisdom.

" the Internet , where fools go to feel important"

So true

Are we all a bunch of golf fools then..... Jk

Why do people hate duke so much ?

Success?

They seem to run one of the most classy programs in all of d1 athletics and coach k seems like a legitimate good dude.

Just honestly curious

I just saw this post after My previous post. It's tough to put a finger on. Resentment of its success I suppose.

I just watched the 30/30 I hate Christian Laetner earlier this week. I enjoyed the show. No doubt he could act like a real Jerk at times. But I didn't come away hating him or Duke.

I'm sure Tyler Hansbrough was tough for some people to stomach at times.

I'm glad to see Kentucky lose that way they won't have to vacate the title in a few years. I would love to see Duke pull it off, I have been a huge fan of theirs since they beat UNLV.

Class personified

Hahaha guess Frank the Tank got the best of Kentucky by that comment. Amazing how quickly your tune changes with adding a L to the record.

What a classless loser. So glad UK lost

Edit /

Don't want someone to take my sarcasm wrong.

I'm so confused he's white.

What's he trying to say?

It's their word. You can't use it. You will never understand

4dbee745efd8d5f320334d7bc1340b61.jpg

Tonight is the National Championship Game for NCAA Tournament. #1 Wisconsin Badgers face off against #1 Duke Blue Devils. This should be a terrific match-up.

The Badgers are led by:

Frank Kaminsky: 18.7 ppg; 8.1 rpg; 2.7 apg; 0.8 spg; 1.5 bpg; 55.1% from field; 77.8% from free throw line; 41.2% from 3 point line

Sam Dekker: 13.9 ppg; 5.4 rpg; 1.2 apg; 0.5 spg; 0.5 bpg; 52.9% from field; 70.8% from free throw line; 34.5% from 3 point line

Nigel Hayes: 12.4 ppg; 6.3 rpg; 2.0 apg; 0.9 spg; 0.4 bpg; 49.7% from field; 75.3% from free throw line; 38.1% from 3 point line

Blue Devils are led by:

Jahlil Okafor: 17.5 ppg; 8.6 rpg; 1.3 apg; 0.8 spg; 1.5 bpg; 66.7% from field; 51.3% from free throw line; 0.0% from 3 point line

Quinn Cook: 15.6 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 2.7 apg; 1.0 spg; 0.0 bpg; 45.5% from field; 89.1% from free throw line; 40.0% from 3 point line

Justice Winslow: 12.7 ppg; 6.4 rpg; 2.1 apg; 1.3 spg; 0.8 bpg; 49.0% from field; 64.4% from free throw line; 41.7% from 3 point line

Tyus Jones: 11.5 ppg; 3.5 rpg; 5.7 apg; 1.6 spg; 0.1 bpg; 41.2% from field; 88.4% from free throw line; 37.2% from 3 point line

Frank Kaminsky's ability to draw post players outside of the paint to make them guard him on the perimeter could be an advantage for Wisconsin while Duke could have the advantage if Quinn Cook and Tyus Jones are able to drive past the bigger guards of Wisconsin. Should be a fun matchup against 2 very well coached and pretty deep teams.

So jealous of Amsmith as I heard he'll be attending the game tonight. Lots of Kentucky fans dumping their tickets!!

Don't have a dog in this hunt, but I think I'm going to root for Wisconsin. If for no other reason than my wife would kill me (UNC fan) if I rooted for Duke.

My attitude towards tonight channels Ben Crenshaw: "I've got a good feeling about this, that's all I'm going to tell you."

Purely monetary for me, I want Wisconsin to win bc that is my pick for my bracket and I win $$ if they win.

Huge Wisc fan tonight, gotta root for a Big10 team and dont care for Duke

A lot of Duke hate going on...LETS GO DUKE!!!

0968b2840b8d4b93bf99b4812a79d502.jpg

Purely monetary for me, I want Wisconsin to win bc that is my pick for my bracket and I win $$ if they win.
Funny thing: I submitted 2 brackets for a pool at school, top 3 getting good money. I've got 3rd place locked up and if Wisconsin wins I take 1st with my other bracket. Cha-ching!
Huge Wisc fan tonight, gotta root for a Big10 team and dont care for Duke
Amen.

Back