2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Wow, what a shot by DJ!

What a shot by DJ! Then Scott one-ups him! Incredible....

I wonder how old that putter of Ben's is?

And now a great shot by Rose. Good golf shots everywhere all of a sudden.

WOW Patrick Reed. What a perfect sand shot in for the bird on 18

Meh, 3 eagles on the day....no big deal.

That double doesnt happen on hole 1 for DJ and we have a whole new ball game.

Rory going longggggggg. Too bad it was with a wedge into the green.

Id like Reed and Tiger pairing. #WillTheRealRedAndBlackPleaseStandUp

Id like Reed and Tiger pairing. #WillTheRealRedAndBlackPleaseStandUp

Was about to post the same thing! #GreatMindsX2

I like the announcers on the masters.com stream saying DJ's got the par 5 recipe for winning. And he rolls it in!

DJ with the bomb!

And just like that, DJ drops another one.
Without that double, he is sitting at -10, instead he has to settle for -8. Gets one more, there will be more fireworks than expected this weekend.

Feeling good about picking DJ for now just hope he keeps it going.

If DJ could somehow birdie #17 and #18 he'll be in the final group with Jordan. That would be interesting.

If DJ could somehow birdie #17 and #18 he'll be in the final group with Jordan. That would be interesting.

Pressure can be different when you have to hit first on most holes as your playing partner outdrives you every hole.

And just like that, DJ drops another one.
Without that double, he is sitting at -10, instead he has to settle for -8. Gets one more, there will be more fireworks than expected this weekend.
I'm not following? Why more fireworks?

I'm not following? Why more fireworks?

Big name, long hitter and closer to the top of the leaderboard. Makes it harder to have a runaway.

Pressure can be different when you have to hit first on most holes as your playing partner outdrives you every hole.

Happened last year when Jordan was paired with Bubba.

Big name, long hitter and closer to the top of the leaderboard. Makes it harder to have a runaway.

Both relatively young guys too. They could get distracted competing against one another and allow others to creep back into the mix.

ok, I wasn't sure if there was "more" to it. Moving day will be interesting for sure. Which direction will the leaders go.

Loving my Spieth / DJ picks for obvious reasons! DJ is absolutely on fire!!!

I should've picked Tiger instead of Rory for $600K. Who'd a thunk???

Back