Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Team Harry/Glasses. Never a doubt.

My boy Ryan. That's what I'm talking about. Making Nebraska proud. Well done my friend.

The best looking group on the course:

b176fa758eee223a072ae7012fe71edf.jpg

#Concur
#GreatLookingGroup

Congrats to Team Harry and to Neb for joining Jman at the Grandaddy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats #TeamHarry. Great job on well earned victory.

Neb congrats on winning MVP. You played your butt off and welcome to the Grandaddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Team Harry, well done. Been fun following along the past 2 days.

Congrats on the win Team Harry and a huge congrats to Neb on the mvp win! It's been fun to follow along. Thanks for the updates everyone

Congrats Neb! that is freaking awesome man.

Team Harry, congrats for the win.

Still proud of you guys in Team Chad. You fought admirably.

I can't even imagine what Neb is feeling right now haha.
Play your butt off in a winning effort and punch your ticket to the Grandaddy...somebody get this man some champagne!

Ryan my dude!!!! Huge hug bro!!!!

Congrats team Harry and to all the players it was great to follow along with you

Well done fellas! 2-0 is no small feat, congrats to you and to Neb on his MVP

Awesome. So. Freaking. Awesome.

I knew Team Harry would win. That was a given.

Seeing Ryan take his game to another level this weekend is the best. So proud of you, my friend. I knew you had the game in there, you just needed the confidence. Congrats on the Grandaddy invite -- it is so well deserved.

I'll be smiling for a while after this one. Just awesome.

What a great event!
Congrats to Team Harry and Neb!
Better luck next time Team Hashtag.

Congrats to Team Harry for the win and Neb for taking home MVP! Looks like it was a blast and a lot of great golf was played.

I can't even imagine what Neb is feeling right now haha.
Play your butt off in a winning effort and punch your ticket to the Grandaddy...somebody get this man some champagne!

We will be celebrating tomorrow morning at torrey pines. Drinking beer off the first tee and recapping this great weekend. Looking forward to hearing directly from #MVP about #theking

Congrats Team Harry and MSP Nebgolfer!

I want to give kudos to THP and Callaway for putting on another amazing event. It was great to follow along for the last few days. Great memories were made thanks again Josh, Morgan and Callaway

Congrats to everyone! What a great weekend, so much fun to follow. CONGRATS Neb!!!!!

Congrats to TeamHarry! Heckuva match this year and it seemed everyone played well. What a terrific event to follow.

Awesome stuff this weekend. It was fun to follow along. Congrats to TeamHarry.

Well done guys, but extra well done Team Harry!

Congrats TeamHarry and Neb!

Wow, What a weekend. I'll. have a full wrap up late tonight. Going get some pizza now and then drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back