Colonoscopy Prep today

lindy72

Reaction score
Handicap
OH my God !!!!

Can think of a lot better things I'd rather be doing on a warm summer day.....A lot of things!!!

I know it's a great preventative tool but the prep (so far) isn't fun....

Last edited:
The episode of 2 1/2 men about this subject was on last night...

try to avoid thinking about gas station attendants...:turtle:

geez dude, good luck with that.

You're way too young for that :wink:

uh...wow...thanks for sharing! at least this thread doesn't have photos...

At least you should get a lot of quality time with your favorite reading material.

I can only offer you one piece of advise... Do it right the first time. You wouldn't believe the number of people who cut corners the first time only to get in the procedure and the doc says "we'll have to come back next week and try again"

I feel your pain.

Had this a few months ago, on a Friday. I still couldn't float an air biscuit with any confidence by Tuesday.

I feel your pain.

Had this a few months ago, on a Friday. I still couldn't float an air biscuit with any confidence by Tuesday.

HAhahahahahahah LMFAO!!!

I feel your pain.

OMG! That's too funny :laughing:

sorry to hear that lindy and please no photos! and paulo your killing me with the air biscuit! lol

I feel your pain.

And in this weeks I T R, we talk about another way to get in the hole...

I guess I am in the minority but I really don't understand why people talk about some things with complete strangers on the internet.

I just don't some thing should be shared, but that's me.

I agree Biggsy, especially with this one

I agree with Biggsy. This is really more of a FaceBook post. Enjoy the gallon of stuff your "Supposed" to drink.

Air biscuts??? ROFLMAO, hahahahahahahaha

I wasn't willing to go through this 7 years ago so you have my sympathy

I guess I am in the minority but I really don't understand why people talk about some things with complete strangers on the internet.

I just don't some thing should be shared, but that's me.

i agree as well.. in all honesty we don't really need to hear that.

Why was this posted? The same reason we read what people are having for dinner, what they're snacking on, what TV shows they watch, what cartoons they watched, etc...Why is this on a golf site? It's daily life that people can read about and have fun with or make fun of..Sorry if a few didn't like it..Didn't know this site was morping into GolfWRX....I'll say goodbye and that I enjoyed my 2 months here...Play well all...

Why was this posted? The same reason we read what people are having for dinner, what they're snacking on, what TV shows they watch, what cartoons they watched, etc...Why is this on a golf site? It's daily life that people can read about and have fun with or make fun of..Sorry if a few didn't like it..Didn't know this site was morping into GolfWRX....I'll say goodbye and that I enjoyed my 2 months here...Play well all...

I understand that your feeling a little testy, but this site will never be like WRX. The people here are supportive. Calm down. There is too much fun to be had here. Good luck.

Ps. Air biscuit. Funny stuff. Do you really want to miss comments like that? ROFL!!!

I understand that your feeling a little testy, but this site will never be like WRX. The people here are supportive. Calm down. There is too much fun to be had here. Good luck.

Ps. Air biscuit. Funny stuff. Do you really want to miss comments like that? ROFL!!!

i agree with that statement 100%!! i have browsed through the WRX site some and that is nothing compared to this. this forum has a lot of great people and is ran by even greater people. all of the mods do a excellent job here and are always willing to help in anyway they can as fast as they can. i cant think of another forum that has as many nice generous people as this one. jb has the most golf knowledge about any clubs than anyone person i know. and its extremely helpful. im not sure of the other mods on here besides jb, gg, smalls, and of course hacker. but they are all very supportive and help out in anyway they can and its appreciated by a lot of people. don't let a couple comments make you leave this site, heck i have got into a few arguments with people on here and now we talk almost everyday on here. its a great site and i think you should stick around, don't let a couple comments get to you. i get made fun of or laughed at all the time lol but i know its all in good fun, because i joke with a lot with people on here to.

Hope everything goes good with the doctor and also hope you stick around!!!

Yeah man dont leave. This site is very chill. You may disagree with people sometimes but it happens :) check the sports threads and you will see what im talkin about lol. Ive said some head scratchin things and most everyone has been really cool about it. You may get some crap but Its more like the stuff you get from friends/fam. Some people may not wanna hear abt your procedure but I can guarantee if you ever had a golf question they'd be more than happy to help. Stick around and give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I think you shouldnt take the comments so harshly and stick around....and, I need a hookup for a beach house in the outter banks! I KID!!

don't do it lindy!! i thought it was hilarious, and you're right, you should be able to put stuff like that out there, i got a chuckle out of it (not the whole you having a clonoscopy but the air biscuit bit was to die for)

don't let a couple comments make you leave this site

Agreed, and shame on those who "don't want to hear about it". That's the point of the "Off-Topic" category. Anything and EVERYTHING that's non-golf related, even if they're things that may make you uncomfortable. I myself had the procedure done a few years back, and yes, to some it is somewhat of a private matter. But by bringing it up and talking to others about it, it made me less uneasy about it knowing I wasn't alone in that it's more common than I had thought. And if you're still uncomfortable reading or hearing about it, simply move on to the next thread.

Back