The best shot of the round

375 yard par 4. Hit a wayward Drive right that put me in the rough of the adjacent fairway. Had 114 left into the green but had no view of the green as I had really tall, 30 foot trees in front of me. Grabbed the gap wedge and stuck it to 8 feet for birdie. Blind shots FTW

883397867cd544b308cf8141e9c4fbb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice shot brother!

106yd Par 3, hit my 55° to 8 feet then proceeded to triple putt. ;)

190 yard 5 iron to 3 feet for the bird. Best 5 iron I've probably ever hit.

4 hybrid to 18 feet from 207. Lipped out the eagle putt.

Best shot today was my drive on the 335 yard, par 4 third. It was by far my best swing of the day to a front pin that bounced twice then rolled up and settled 10 feet from hole. Left the putt 2" short to miss the eagle. Was headed dead center too. smh

Par 5 5th, 235y out after putting my drive to the right behind a row of trees. Grabbed my new 4W and crushed it just to the left rough.

Par 5 12th hole. 226yrds with the 18* hybrid in between 2 greenside bunker guarding the green to within 20 ft of the pin.

Just missed the eagle and had the short tap in back for the only bird of the day.

Par 5 slightly downhill and dogleg left - drive didn't fade the way I envisioned so I was left with a punch out from the woods. Punched out backwards with a 4i, 6i layup to 100 yards. Stuck a sand wedge 2 feet for par. I felt like that would really kickstart my round, but it didn't...ended up blowing up on the last 4 holes.

Give 'em hell!

Two chip-ins from 15 yards out. One to save 6 the other a birdie. Only highlight on an otherwise poor round.

Knock down 9 iron to 4 ft. on a 132 yard par 3 against a decent wind.

From just off the green in the rough, 58° one hopped and hit the stick. Stopped inches from going in.

Driver on a hole where I should NEVER hit driver - too penal. I hit driver because of #TheHandCraftedExperience testing.
523 yd par 5, into the wind, ended up in the right fairway with 235 yd left to the middle of the green. The only time I can remember being close enough to have a shot at the green.

Par 3 187 yds to back right pin tucked behind deep bunker. slightly into a breeze. Hole is about 250 yds away from the ocean. Took smooth 6i to 5 ft. Of course I didn't make the putt but that's another story

Par 5 ... tag a 7 wood 204 yards ... on my third shot ... par

Best today was a 9 iron from 162 to 5' and a birdie

Had a couple of good ones today.

On the par 5 9th, I had about 65 yards to carry two bunkers to a short sided pin. Opened the face up a little and hit a high pitch that landed just on the other side of the bunkers, scared the hole and rolled about to about 6 ft. Missed the putt :(

On the par 5 11th, I pushed my drive a little right and had 260 to the pin on a slightly downhill lie. Decided to see what the Heavenwood could do, so I took a nice swing and hit a bomb! Nice, high and straight and landed about 10 feet short of the green, but couldn't get up and down for bird. Still an awesome shot. That club is amazing.

158 yard approach on a par 5 to 18" or so. Tapped the bird right on in there.

JM

I had two shots today that stick out the most.

One was my second on the par 5 8th. I had 178 in, behind a tree with low hanging branches in the right rough. Had to hit a low, hooking 7 iron. Hit it perfectly and ended up 15/20 ft below the hole. Yes I made the putt.

The second was also my 2nd into a par 5. This time I had 168 in. I hit a 8 iron that never left the flag. It took one hop foward, rolled and smacked the flag. Kicked me dead left about 30ft away. I did not make that putt. So close to an albatross

It was a 25 foot putt to save par on the first hole. Second time I have parred the hole all season.

After hitting a slice into some trees and taking three punch shots out:banghead:, I finally chipped in for bogey from about 44y out. Really saved myself from a blow up hole.

Well this happened from 80 yards out on number 16 today.
f5cc857ebafd19b54407a008d6015aca.jpg

The down side is no one else was there to see it and I was playing two balls. One with 4 wood right down the middle and this one with driver to the left first cut. May not actually count, but was awesome to see and my longest hole out by about 60 yards.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Birdie putt on 18. Needed it bad

Couple of good ones:

25' putt for birdie on #1 (240 yard drive to the 150 yard marker, 8 iron to green)
261 yard drive drawing around a tree to front edge of #10 (and stupid me takes a chip and 2 putts for par)
259 yard drive down the center followed by a 3/4 PW from 112 yard and a 12' putt for birdie.

After #1, it was like wow, that was easy. Proceeded to bogey 5 on the front 9 for a 40.

Back