Cobra Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited, but it's gonna be some thin face astronaut metal for a driver that gives 1 more yard

I'd pay for that yard if it was the difference between splash and carried into the fairway

Lets put several rumors together. Cobra is buying Adidas golf and Adams!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your angle. I'd be pumped if they took care of my beloved Yes! Putters.

I'm excited, but it's gonna be some thin face astronaut metal for a driver that gives 1 more yard
I bet they will have a bunch available so you can give them a try when they are launched...

Hmm with the space stuff, maybe something lightweight.

About 5 years ago I saw on the Golf Channel app that Cobra was working with NASA in some fashion. I hope all the r'n'd is going to be coming to market with an amazing driver.

Reign of power... new driver?

Actually I'm going back to my guess earlier, their own line of golf balls. They are buying out Snell. Aerospace background. Golf balls transfer power and rain down on the green.

I really want some new putter or wedge tech. I really really hope it's not novelty driver tech

I really want some new putter or wedge tech. I really really hope it's not novelty driver tech

The Trusty Rusty and Big Trusty Rusty from a couple years ago were and still are great.

Totally

These guesses have been...... Well entertaining at least.

Hope I'm not tied up in a meeting when the news comes out. But have a feeling I will be.

Good news is that JB and Dean will post it all here (THP not necessarily this thread) and I can catch up on it later.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back