What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to add a couple more 1/4 zips in preparation for fall. Hmmmmmm

I think it's time to add a couple more 1/4 zips in preparation for fall. Hmmmmmm
That's a fantastic idea, I love 1/4 haha. Can never have too many up here either

That's a fantastic idea, I love 1/4 haha. Can never have too many up here either
I need some Linksoul ones I think.

Also, love my new braided UA belts, but as I've dropped 7lbs already and they have some elasticity too them, I should have ordered a size down. So, if anyone is interested in a couple 38's just holler and we will work it out. In the meantime, I think I'll grab a 36 soon because I really love the way these look.

Also, love my new braided UA belts, but as I've dropped 7lbs already and they have some elasticity too them, I should have ordered a size down. So, if anyone is interested in a couple 38's just holler and we will work it out. In the meantime, I think I'll grab a 36 soon because I really love the way these look.

Same here....normally wear a 36 or 38 belt and got my 2 at 32. 34 would have been fine too I think but all they had was a few 38's and the 2 32's.

Same here....normally wear a 36 or 38 belt and got my 2 at 32. 34 would have been fine too I think but all they had was a few 38's and the 2 32's.

Yep, the more I think on it, the more I'm leaning 34 now.

But I will say, I really do think they look slick.

Yep, the more I think on it, the more I'm leaning 34 now.

But I will say, I really do think they look slick.

Really like em and happily surprised with the stretch they have.

Sweaters big time. Fall and cooler weather especially for early morning rounds is right around the corner. Need to step up my non 1/4 zip sweater game.

I haven't checked out too much of their stuff but I know they make some killer items based on your guy's feedback. Im going to check some out. There's a couple Ralph Lauren ones on sale that I liked as well. Couple Pumas as well haha

Sweaters big time. Fall and cooler weather especially for early morning rounds is right around the corner. Need to step up my non 1/4 zip sweater game.

Check Nordstrom Rack online for Peter Millar sweaters. They are so great for golf. The new Bobby Jones outer layer stuff is seriously awesome too. Jman will be getting some in the next day or two for review.

Check Nordstrom Rack online for Peter Millar sweaters. They are so great for golf. The new Bobby Jones outer layer stuff is seriously awesome too. Jman will be getting some in the next day or two for review.
Very very excited about it too.

I find myself checking Nordstrom Rack and Haute Look a ton now, not always deals I like or want, but when they are its always really dang good.

Noted! thanks for the suggestion JB. Looking forward to James's review on the Bobby Jones gear.

Do we like this jacket?

1MG002-0QRY-1.jpg

Don't do it I have it. Or we can be twins. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you going to cruise down to the new Rack? Opens today

Had two boxes of goodies from TRavis Mathew waiting for me when I got home. Two shirts, shorts, zip-up, and hat. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Had two boxes of goodies from TRavis Mathew waiting for me when I got home. Two shirts, shorts, zip-up, and hat. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Hey me too! I ended up with a jacket shirt and hat. Love it all

Hey me too! I ended up with a jacket shirt and hat. Love it all

Can't beat the cost of shipping.

Got an email late last night for Haute Look about a Peter Millar sale today. Really like the shirts I got the last time so I am curious to see what is available this time.

I will have a thread and pics up tomorrow afternoon, but I wanted to quote this to say HOLY CRAP this recent line/releases are fantastic in hand, and I'm talking all around, shorts, shirts, sweater.

Wow.

Picked up a UA polo at dicks on clearance for 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back