THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up a couple ticks to 13.1. I think I've had four straight 9 hole rounds of +7.

Down a tenth to 13.9.

Down a tick from 14.2 to 14.1. I started the season at 15.9 so at least I'm heading in the right direction.

7.1 - hoping to get out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steady at 15.7. Putting in some focused work now with lessons and some range time. Hope to see this drop by the time Fall golf is over and the cold returns.

Official handicap is down to 4.0. Still .6 higher then my low point last year but progress is progress.

9.5 -> 9.4. Still need to get better off of the tee to put myself in better scoring chances. Short game is coming around though.

4.1. My lowest index ever. It will be fun to see where my game goes the rest of this season

4.1. My lowest index ever. It will be fun to see where my game goes the rest of this season
Very nice Kang,that is solid. Keep up the great shooting

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

4th straight revision with a handicap drop! Down to a 4.9 (from 5.1).

Down from a 10.2 to a 10.0 USGA. So close to my goal of single digits. Good news is my next 6 rounds will not drop any of my low scores. Definitely have a good chance to get there this month.

Treading to a 16.7 after today's round. Hope to keep it trending in that direction and break out of 17, where I've been for a while.

A couple of mediocre scores has me back up to a 37. I still think I'm due for a ball striking breakthrough...My best shots keep getting better! (but my worst shots keep getting more frequent, lol.)

I also need to work on my putting. Time for a lesson. Putting is the only thing I haven't talked to my instructor about.

Trending to 25.1. Need to get back in the saddle and lower those scores.

13.4 trending to 13.1

Somehow I'm holding tight at 7.4 despite puking all over it lately. When it starts to go up its going to rise fast and big.

Slipped slightly to a 0.2 after 2 sub par rounds fell off my last 20 rounds.

Today's round has me trending toward another PB. 13.4 to 12.9. And I'm not putting anything special whatsoever so I'm pretty excited about this.

Trending to 14.9...again lol. It seems like I'm on the neverending seesaw between just under and just over 15.

My goal for the rest of this season is get off that seesaw and swing down below 14. Better would be good, but that would be a nice start.

Trending back to 6's. 6.8 coming up!!

Haven't played in 19 days so no trending for me. Hoping the hand is healed enough to play Sunday. Still 3.8

haven't been able to keep my pace of play where i want it, so trending up to 8.4. might be able to play this sunday (spouse permitting) so one more opportunity to trend in the right direction again.

I dropped my under par round so I jumped back up to 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back