SeeMore Putters Thread

I really want an M1 now too though haha. Someone trade me one for my Big-T #5!!!

I have dibs on 03 of XXX to match the numbers on my m7 PR and m8 PR!

Sorry sox, I'll take 03 of 10

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, SeeMore! You can't just come in here and say m7 all nimbly pimbly! You know what it does to these guys...

Sorry sox, I'll take 03 of 10

Bet my 2 have been with me longer than your 1 and the fact that I have 2 with that number to your 1 gives me greater rights! haha

You guys are funny.

I don't care what number it is, I just want one.

You guys are funny.

I don't care what number it is, I just want one.
I see what you did there..."one" ad in number 1 lol

But yearh my thought process would be the same as urs

I see what you did there..."one" ad in number 1 lol

But yearh my thought process would be the same as urs
Hahaha, I didn't think about that when I typed it. Hell my #s are all over the place already for PRs, all that matters to me is that they ARE.

I'm proud of you for being ready to jump on one of these. Expanding your horizons like a bosssssssss.

Hahaha, I didn't think about that when I typed it. Hell my #s are all over the place already for PRs, all that matters to me is that they ARE.

I'm proud of you for being ready to jump on one of these. Expanding your horizons like a bosssssssss.

"Hey Dan let me try your putter"

ruh roh

Bet my 2 have been with me longer than your 1 and the fact that I have 2 with that number to your 1 gives me greater rights! haha

I need catching up!

"Hey Dan let me try your putter"

ruh roh

And it didn't help that with the right angle the sunlight made the copper face look like magic

Really love my mfgp DF. Can someone tell me what versions of Private Reserve ones are out there or available? Copper , milled face , etc or any in the vault at Seemore HQ. I think I enjoy the putter the most that I'm going to be putting up some or all of my Mfgp2 PR , Db4x and HT.

Went back and looked and there is a DF in the new Nashville Studio Series. So, to my knowledge, the only DFs in existence are the standard one, the Nasville Studio Series one and the CDM one. Hoping for a PR one of these days!

Thanks Sox. Yep I checked it out when you told me. Have had that insert do like it but would really love a PR already have Ted looking.

Come on guys I posted three sweet SeeMore Putter's for sale , and I got nothing so far. Need these to find a new home.

And appears ill be in here in the near future

Thanks Sox. Yep I checked it out when you told me. Have had that insert do like it but would really love a PR already have Ted looking.

Come on guys I posted three sweet SeeMore Putter's for sale , and I got nothing so far. Need these to find a new home.

What's the insert made of on the PR?

What's the insert made of on the PR?

I am assuming you are talking about his mFGP2 PR. No insert. Just dual face milling.

I am assuming you are talking about his mFGP2 PR. No insert. Just dual face milling.

Gotcha!

Really interesting feeling cleaning up a couple SeeMore's from the collection, but it makes me feel great knowing that they are going to get gamed.

Glad to have 441 in this thread a bit. Hopefully the M7 does for him what's it has done for so many of us already.

It has a quite sweet feel to it. Have it on my z2c.

Any comparison to the coppa!?!?

Back