The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

I believe our entire group shot their HC or better today. Shot net 75, 75, 73 and 71. Such good playing out there

Team AJ getting it done

Someone get AJ four more pieces of deep dish!

Holy crap!

Been mostly silently following every match. Great day out there. Super solid golf.

I'm kinda tired right now. Man what a fun day of golf, maybe the most fun I've ever had on the golf course.

Watching PhillyV shoot the best round of his life was pretty awesome too

I'm kinda tired right now. Man what a fun day of golf, maybe the most fun I've ever had on the golf course.

Shooting a net 71 today was fun to watch! PhillyV was on fire!

I need to say that mward and cbaker2882 are great golfers but even better guys! Had fun playing with you guys today.

What an effing day on the course. Playing with JRod, JRod, and myndcraft was a hell of a time. We felt great most of the way and kind of gave it away at the end. Those dudes earned it. Don't say the S word to THP JRod after today, he may then shank you. :alien:

Time for some R & R, some food, and then Top Golf.

Shooting a net 71 today was fun to watch! PhillyV was on fire!

I need to say that mward and cbaker2882 are great golfers but even better guys! Had fun playing with you guys today.

I'd do that round again any day of the year. So much fun.

Way to go team AJ!

Great golf all around. Great updates from everybody

What a great day for you guy's , close matches and PB's wow...

Sneak peak as bonus SWAG!
0d85aff4aa01d8bbb6ef930d39a6c15e.jpg

More carb loading for AJ tonight! Nice job to all 4 of the players on that team for pulling out close wins.

The updates and matches were amazing today! Thanks to all for making us all sitting at home a part of this incredible event!

Does that mean Philly gets a new toy?

WOW!!! The 2014 and 2015 majors coins! The Callaway crew really knows how to throw an amazing event! :clapp:

WOW!!! The 2014 and 2015 majors coins! The Callaway crew really knows how to throw an amazing event! :clapp:

Look a little closer. It's 2013 and 2014. The 2013 Open coin is hard to find and the Hammer coin is my personal favorite

What a great first day of matches. Quick chill time and break and then Top Golf fun begins at 7:30.

Close matches and tomorrow there are 36 points available for teams.

Looks like THP events bring out the best in people.

Look a little closer. It's 2013 and 2014. The 2013 Open coin is hard to find and the Hammer coin is my personal favorite

My old eyes don't always get things rights at first glance...haha. Whatever the year, they are incredible and the gesture, along with all of the others, is unbelievable!

Team Rhi is at Portillos for dogs and chocolate cake shakes!

Back