Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. While I'm in TX now, I lived in Derby and Mulvane about 15 years ago.

Thank you for the warm welcome, THPers!

Welcome to THP neighbor. I live about two hours north of you.
Cool. Manhattan? Topeka? Other? :)

Welcome from another Doo-Daa resident. I have takin lessons from Rich @ Golftec.
Very cool! I noticed there are a few from ICT on here. I've never been to Golftec, but the guys at Golf Etc seem to really know their stuff. And I love that TGW is headquartered here.

Derby is growing like crazy
I don't get over there really, but yeah, it has been for years now.

Oh.. Read to fast.. Yeah, I've used etc before. Mix feelings on my part. Maybe get Shook & others together & play. I got a city pass so I play city's courses mostly

Welcome to THP.

Had a great time at the THP Event in KC this year

Thank you for the warm welcome, THPers!

Cool. Manhattan? Topeka? Other? :)

I live in a town just north of Great Bend....Hoisington...most haven't heard of it. I work in Great Bend, my "drive" to work is 15 minutes, about 12 miles. lol

Welcome to THP!

Oh.. Read to fast.. Yeah, I've used etc before. Mix feelings on my part. Maybe get Shook & others together & play. I got a city pass so I play city's courses mostly
Do you mind elaborating on the mixed feelings? Was it recent? Any experience with getting fit there? I'd hate to take the plunge if I'm in for something negative potentially.

Had a great time at the THP Event in KC this year
I've never played in KC, but I definitely would like to sometime. I'll be keeping an eye on the THP event schedule.

I live in a town just north of Great Bend....Hoisington...most haven't heard of it. I work in Great Bend, my "drive" to work is 15 minutes, about 12 miles. lol
I've heard of Hoisington, and it really is the "very middle of Kansas"!

Welcome to THP!

Do you mind elaborating on the mixed feelings? Was it recent? Any experience with getting fit there? I'd hate to take the plunge if I'm in for something negative potentially.

I've never played in KC, but I definitely would like to sometime. I'll be keeping an eye on the THP event schedule.

I've heard of Hoisington, and it really is the "very middle of Kansas"!

The KC Event was a BLAST, FYI!

Crazy that you've heard of Hoisington...and since you have, then you know why I say..."very middle", most don't know that geographic reference, because...it's Kansas. lol Geographic center of Kansas (Longitude: 98° 41.9'W Latitude: 38° 29.9'N) Pretty much just outside of town, to the East of where I live.

Welcome to THP!!

PM sent

Welcome to THP! I'm originally from Wichita. Born and lived my first 23 years between Wichita, Andover and Wellington area. Graduated in '87 from Andover, Worked at Cessna then Boeing, got laid off and moved to Cali and been here ever since!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! I've played a few courses in Wichita, I think Auburn Hills is my favorite but it might be a touch too tough.

Back