True Blue & Caledonia In Myrtle Beach In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Event will be headed back to some place special in 2016. Get ready, this event is something new and will have THPers on the edge of their seats.

Yes!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Event will be headed back to some place special in 2016. Get ready, this event is something new and will have THPers on the edge of their seats.

This is wonderful news. Every year with TB and Cale in it is a good year for THP!

Love it!! I want to go!

Heck yes! Would love to finally go there!

Love that this amazing place continues to see action with THP. Wonder what awesomeness will invade Pawleys next year!

Only seems fitting...this place has been a staple for thpevents since day 1

Love Myrtle Beach. Used to play there every year...too many courses to choose from. Looking forward to some more details.

I seem to recall this place being mentioned in another thread earlier this month

The perfect venue for a THP event. Absolutely love hearing this.

The best location for a THP event I have experienced and one filled with memories. Can't wait to hear more eventually.

Hmmm seems like a great place for a HOF heavy weight bout.....speculation of course :)

This is great news.
Will NEVER forget this hope I can experience it again.

12143170_10100145904834419_4898005066759194638_n.jpg

At least to me, THP and these two courses go hand in hand. I can't wait to hear more.

Would love to go!

Such amazing places, will never forget how amazing Legacy was there and really hope to go back there for anything THP has in store there in the future!

Thread favorited and waiting for details. I want back to MB in a bad way and I want to swing a club this time.

Last edited:
THP and those courses go together like peas and carrots. Love it and would love to go back next year.

So much loved reading this! Hopefully it is in the cards. Such a wonderful venue (both properties) and they treat us so well. It's a natural.
JM

Ponder Mode activated!

Love true blue and Caledonia. Would love to go back

Sweet! An event that I might be able to get into!!!!

Id like to finally get to play these courses. Defiantly will look for details

I am stoked for this,from the past events held here I am very excited

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back