What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering Calalway golf shoes, as are 11 others I would venture.

I'm a Del Mar guy as I'm not a big fan of spikes anymore, but I could go any direction really.

Ive never owned a pair and hear how comfortable they are. might need to go try some one and see what the rage is all about.

I haven't purchased a sweater in for ever. Today DD posted the Puma Crew Sweater at $29.95 so I ordered a blue and a black one. They look nice and should be pretty warm for fall golf.

Saw a picture of the new Nike Lunar Control 4's...must have! They have an all white/gray colorway that looks awesome. Still not sure why they never came out with a white TW15, but these will do.

Practically stole a Mizuno Warmalite pullover on eBay. Made a really lowball offer and seller accepted. New with tags. Hopefully it's decent quality. Need some cold weather stuff.

Grabbed a few things from the Vokey store recently. Gotta exchange 2 shirts for mediums as the larges are huge on me.

SM5_pompom_beanie_01_480x418

FJ-Poppy-Red-White3

FJ-Navy-White-Woven-Collar8

FJ-Half-Zip-Violet-White-480x418-4

Pondering this one.
FJ-Space-Dye-Brilliant-Blue-480-418-5

New Shoes are in the ponder

Footjoy Hyperlite
Nike TW15

Those are the two. Will be deciding the 9th

Picked up some new Puma shorts at a Trade Days near Dallas for $15. Since I'm an Ok St (and Fowler, of course) fan, these are right up my alley.

5AD1998B-1032-4A25-8E2B-C841D952DAED_zpsutxuqd5h.jpg

Grabbed a few things from the Vokey store recently. Gotta exchange 2 shirts for mediums as the larges are huge on me.

SM5_pompom_beanie_01_480x418

FJ-Poppy-Red-White3

FJ-Navy-White-Woven-Collar8

FJ-Half-Zip-Violet-White-480x418-4

Pondering this one.
FJ-Space-Dye-Brilliant-Blue-480-418-5
Ugh. All of that is so bad a$$

Ugh. All of that is so bad a$$
Thanks dude! I have to blame Aaron. He was talking about the sweater and I went to look and couldn't help myself lol.

Pondering a lightweight rain pullover or rain jacket. Got dumped on yesterday and it reminded me I did not have one in the bag pull out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally broke down and bought a pair of Puma BioDrive Leather shoes in white/grey.

Finally broke down and bought a pair of Puma BioDrive Leather shoes in white/grey.

Nice. I bet they quickly become a favorite.

My closet really needs a complete overhaul for 2016. That will be my main winter golf project this year.

Speaking of puma...

4c6df67636bc0b6a9e0c7b7135def8a2.jpg

I like those ones too. Prefer the Leather version, but still wear the regular also.

Comfort wise....huge difference?

Comfort wise....huge difference?

I literally just got and wore a pair of non leather today, not as comfy as the leather imo, but still nice.

Just really different shoes to me.
The leather are pretty much my ideal spikeless shoe.

I'm sure something awesome is coming from puma on that front this year, but I honestly am going to hoard a couple pair of the white leather when they go on sale this winter/spring.

The leather are pretty much my ideal spikeless shoe.

I'm sure something awesome is coming from puma on that front this year, but I honestly am going to hoard a couple pair of the white leather when they go on sale this winter/spring.

I feel the same way with the gray and brown.

Thanks gentleman! Got to search for some leather ones

you shouldn't be disappointed. Mizuno makes some good gear for decent price. If you ever come across their wind lined sweaters the are a great piece to add to the collection. They are about half the price of what the FootJoy ones are and are really good. Sorry FootJoy you are still #1!

you shouldn't be disappointed. Mizuno makes some good gear for decent price. If you ever come across their wind lined sweaters the are a great piece to add to the collection. They are about half the price of what the FootJoy ones are and are really good. Sorry FootJoy you are still #1!

I have one of those and really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back