Lamkin UTx Grips Review

I'm fine with the distressed ones, I have those on my irons & think they look great. Time to stock up on some more since I just cleaned out my local DSG when they had them on clearance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about throwing the Lamkin grip install kit in the cart with these, it's 8 bucks and uses water-activated grip tape. Anybody try this? Does it work well?

That's a heck of a deal for those.

That's a great deal for UTx. It only applies to the older distressed looking grips though.

You can also select the solid Red, Black or Blue with blue caps also

You can also select the solid Red, Black or Blue with blue caps also

When you make your actual selections with the red or blue ones and prep to checkout, it changes back to full price.

Wow, awesome deal. I still really want to try out a midsize wrap. None of the stores around me carry them though and to pick up one or two online the shipping is as much as the grip.

When you make your actual selections with the red or blue ones and prep to checkout, it changes back to full price.

Well that sux...

I am so glad you turned me onto these grips. I have had zero wear issues as well. I effing love these grips

Maybe my hands are weird or my grip is weird, but these haven't worn at all. NOTHING like I've seen with Dri-Tacs, not even remotely close. I've got around 20 rounds/range sessions on them this year and they are still as good as new. I will be playing these until they are beyond worn out, then replace them with the extras that I purchased. I use the wraps on my metal woods and its a perfect blend for me.

Just bought some distressed red ones for my Z Star irons, and to go on my custom PX creation once it arrives! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So I'll hopefully see 14 of these in December!! It's silly and I know it's small in the grand scheme of things, but the thought that all 14 clubs might be able to have these has me giddy

3faa39a7dc7bd6039a62195fdc4c8de5.jpg

I am still on the fence when it comes to pulling the trigger on these. Anybody got a pic of a heavily used one? Red maybe??

I am still on the fence when it comes to pulling the trigger on these. Anybody got a pic of a heavily used one? Red maybe??

I don't have a picture of mine, but I've had the UTx on my driver, fairway, and wedges for over a season. Looking right next to some that are uninstalled or just installed on some new clubs, they look the same. These wear so darn well, I'm not sure what happened to those that said they had wear issues, but I haven't seen it on the umpteen that I've got installed.

Just put these on my woods and love the feel. I had the lamkin wrap tech on them and while I enjoyed the tackiness, in the humidity they felt too slippery.

Just ordered a set of Black ones from my local Golftown. They were $4.98 Canadian! Can't wait to try them out next week at some point

I installed midsize UTx on all my clubs a couple months ago. Fantastic. I think you'll be pleased.

Just ordered a set of Black ones from my local Golftown. They were $4.98 Canadian! Can't wait to try them out next week at some point

That's a great deal from GolfTown. Wow I just looked at their website and they were 11.99. Great timing dude.

Here is a pic of mine full season play 4 times a week. I am a heavy pressure on the thumb area all my grips Lamkin all wear in same area. Lot of practice also . I am happy with them will be getting a set for irons for next year.
B5428FC1-E847-4C8F-BFF5-6BFFF32D30A9_zpseqwgz68h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B8E367B1-B492-4535-9466-E2CF19D08905_zpsf5hicgqd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's a great deal from GolfTown. Wow I just looked at their website and they were 11.99. Great timing dude.

I just checked their website.

Back