What do you do for a living?

Network Engineer for a certain Cleveland MLB team. Pretty cool gig as the business side of a professional baseball team is quite interesting!

First 25 years was in consumer and commercial finance.
Last 13 years teaching and coaching, including golf, in middle school.

Support Account Manager for a data storage company

I think my job is to yell at people all day. That's all i ever seem to do lately...

I've posted before that I am a merchant marine. However I finished a 7 month training program in Maryland and passed my Coast Guard exams fir my 3rd mates license. Just finished a 35 day trip, my first as a mate. Mutch different being in charge of a watch, doing paperwork, etc. Weird bring on the bridge drinking coffee in the a/c while the guys on deck chip paint. But after almost 12 years on deck doing the same I'll enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Political advisor. Probably enough said there.

- General Manager of three radio stations.

- Talk Show Host

- Adjunct Professor of Communications

Client services at an ad agency. And no it isn't like mad men. Fun gig though and occasionally can use golf as a work expense.

New to education after 25 years in commercial finance. :banghead:
Middle school teacher. :blob:
Girls volleyball, girls basketball and golf coach.

Happy to post my change.

Tournament Sales Director for a local golf course.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Happy to post my change.

Tournament Sales Director for a local golf course.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great news, my friend. While you enter a new stage of your professional life, I am trying to close mine in order to be a retired Virginia Gentleman. As you know however, I must do something. I have seen too many retire and shortly thereafter literally die. Perhaps, I can become a golf shop pro. :).

I am a Master Hyundai Technician, would love to change to working on golf course equipment.

I am a Master Hyundai Technician, would love to change to working on golf course equipment.

Coming to you for questions on my '11 sonata turbo. So far so good at 50k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming to you for questions on my '11 sonata turbo. So far so good at 50k

Sounds good just shoot me a pm whenever. You are due how ever for the sparkplugs. 47.5k is the interval. And make sure you open her up every once and awhile to blow out that Gdi carbon.

Network and systems admin for an engineering consulting firm. Over 140 offices around the USA so I get to do a bit of travelling.

Sounds good just shoot me a pm whenever. You are due how ever for the sparkplugs. 47.5k is the interval. And make sure you open her up every once and awhile to blow out that Gdi carbon.

I have the impression that Hyundai and Kia are pretty much the same. If such is accurate, since my wife just got the K-900, It's pretty much assured that she will not have a carbon problem.

Consultant with a mid-size global consulting firm focused on restructuring and crisis advisory. Part of what drove me to pick up golf was getting a chance to get out and play with coworkers while traveling for work.

I have the impression that Hyundai and Kia are pretty much the same. If such is accurate, since my wife just got the K-900, It's pretty much assured that she will not have a carbon problem.

You are correct, Hyundai purchased Kia I think in 2001, Kia still does things there own way(ie styling.) Those cars are awesome with great power. Great purchase.

I'm a worldwide contractor as a Mechanic, currently working in Egypt on a US Military base.

I play with that big red Tonka Toy.

Project management

HR work, mostly staffing and recruiting for a Manufacturing Company

I work for a mortgage company here in Michigan. If anybody is looking to buy or refinance there house let me know!

Back