Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Sometimes when I want to feel bad about myself.. I watch Optic Scumpi play COD. He might be the best player in the game, and he honestly just makes everything look so easy. Plus he has red hair.

yeah that looked much easier.

Playing right now and getting frustrated with putting a full clip in someone only to get killed by what feels like 2 shots

Playing right now and getting frustrated with putting a full clip in someone only to get killed by what feels like 2 shots
Just said the same thing. Amount of 1 shot kills are crazy.

I put half a clip into a guy I just stunned and he kills me with 1 shot. Frustrating to say the least

So this Shadows of Evil Zombies is insane. Watched some videos during lunch and the intricacies fascinate me. I plan on diving into it soon. It is certainly much more involved than the original

I kinda miss playing COD. Played the original game on my PS3 online and loved it. From the airstrikes to tactical nukes. I also liked taking a grenade launcher and aiming in to the sky and killing an entire team as they spawned :)

I put half a clip into a guy I just stunned and he kills me with 1 shot. Frustrating to say the least

It's all about finding the right perks. None of the guns are one shot kills minus snipers, however adding perks like FMJ or high caliber make them pretty lethal.

If you want a nearly one shot kill, use an LMG. The Gorgon is a two shot kill and you get quick draw as your first unlock.

It's all about finding the right perks. None of the guns are one shot kills minus snipers, however adding perks like FMJ or high caliber make them pretty lethal.

If you want a nearly one shot kill, use an LMG. The Gorgon is a two shot kill and you get quick draw as your first unlock.
It's like you said you have to stick with a gun even though it sucks until you starting getting the right attachments. I think the lag issue is what makes it seem like it is one shot kills.

I've got the ICR unlocked completely, just waiting on 43 to get the Sheiva. Sweet glorious single burst destruction awaits.
The ICR is what I am working on.

When you get to the M8A7 I don't see a reason to use anything else, but eventually I want diamond camo for my ARs so I will have to get gold for every gun

When you get to the M8A7 I don't see a reason to use anything else, but eventually I want diamond camo for my ARs so I will have to get gold for every gun

It's so good. I used my unlock token on it. It was just that good

I'll be able to give my thoughts on this in a month when I prestige. Man I suck at this game, but it is 10000000x better than AW that I really don't mind. Once they fix just a couple things, I think it will be held in really high esteem.

I'll be able to give my thoughts on this in a month when I prestige. Man I suck at this game, but it is 10000000x better than AW that I really don't mind. Once they fix just a couple things, I think it will be held in really high esteem.

No I really suck.

I think last night was my last effort .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I really suck.

I think last night was my last effort .

HA! Dude you've not seen sucking till I get a game controller in my hand.....

My KDA is like .6

I was over a 2 in mw3 and a 1.5 ish in black ops 2.

I'm getting old

It won't take you that long. It really is a fun gun to use

My KDA is like .6

I was over a 2 in mw3 and a 1.5 ish in black ops 2.

I'm getting old

It will get better though. Just give it a bit of time

This game is not fun.

Back