Pay it Forward: 30 days of kindness

Bought coffee for the car behind me at Starbucks. Had them out it in a Holiday Cup...lol

I had to have a minor surgery yesterday, and made sure that I thanked all nurses and volunteers more than once. I really dislike hospitals but they were super nice and it helped.

I'm doing the same for my wife today - she keeps laughing when I do it but She deserves to know it is appreciated.

Thank you to any veterans today and everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother was packing a uhaul truck today getting ready for a move. I had the day off so I stopped by in the evening to see if he needed any help. They hadn't started yet, ended up staying until we had the whole truck loaded.

I volunteered at the kid's school tonight.

We were at the card shop last night and a new register opened up and we let the couple behind us go to it because the one we were waiting on was about to open up anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You guys are doing great, thank you

I haven't forgotten about this and still do something for someone everyday, just haven't had much time to post.

Set up my brother in law with a series of lessons at my club. He wants to get into the game but is shy about learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are doing great, thank you
Thank you for the idea and kick in the butt to help out, I love getting the reminders to keep doing the right thing!

After a long courageous fight against heart disease, my mother recently passed. I received a phone call from a Church located in Baltimore City, a neighbor and close friend of my mothers gave them my contact information. The church has a program where it collects furniture in reasonable condition to be distributed to the low income residents of Baltimore. They asked if I would consider donating my mother's furniture. I called my brother and he agreed it would be the appropriate thing to do. When they arrived yesterday evening to pick up the furniture, the church representatives thanked me continuously, almost to the point of embarrassment. I told them no thanks were needed because, I'm sure my mother would be pleased that it will be put to good use and they are doing me a favor by taking it. It was genuinely a win-win scenario.

Well done UVA and my thoughts go out to you and your wife.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

After a long courageous fight against heart disease, my mother recently passed. I received a phone call from a Church located in Baltimore City, a neighbor and close friend of my mothers gave them my contact information. The church has a program where it collects furniture in reasonable condition to be distributed to the low income residents of Baltimore. They asked if I would consider donating my mother's furniture. I called my brother and he agreed it would be the appropriate thing to do. When they arrived yesterday evening to pick up the furniture, the church representatives thanked me continuously, almost to the point of embarrassment. I told them no thanks were needed because, I'm sure my mother would be pleased that it will be put to good use and they are doing me a favor by taking it. It was genuinely a win-win scenario.

A great thing to do Larry. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time sir.

Another 5 hours helping my BIL

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife Larry.

Post via Taptalk

Finished a task for a coworker - a task he was not comfortable with.

Offered to cover a meeting for a coworker. She couldn't make it and was distraught b/c she couldn't find a time to reschedule, so I just ran it for her.

Not that it's not also my job, but I had the day off yesterday and I did I think 6 loads of laundry and cleaned the 3 bathrooms in the house. My wife was happy. It was less she had to worry about.

I engaged in some extra courteous driving this morning.

I engaged in some extra courteous driving this morning.
That's a great one Frank. The world needs more of this. I've been doing the same of late.

I paid coffee for a coworker today, she was happy about it

That's a great one Frank. The world needs more of this. I've been doing the same of late.

Thanks. It felt like a cheat to list it because Portlanders are notoriously polite drivers :)

I left about 20 balls on the range today. 190 balls was WAY too many. As I was getting in my car I saw the guy a couple spots down from me carrying a basket with the left over balls down to his spot.

held the door open for a lady going into the post office. she had a couple boxes stacked on to of some envelopes and was struggling to get the door open right before i walked out to where lobby where she was.

I did two loads of my own laundry today so Michele doesn't have to worry about it this weekend.

Back