DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah unfortunately have to make a living. And it's not by playing golf. You would have to bring your duck boots today anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nah, rain stopped. It'll be dry by then!

<-- Wishful thinker.

I might try and convince the wife to let me get out Sunday morning, supposed to be chilly but sunny... I might have to submit my paper work now for the proper approval

The wife is taking her brother to the Ravens game on Sunday, so weather permitting I will play somewhere. The Ravens season tickets are the best domestic points I have ever obtained because they reoccur. The wife goes to the games and I go to the course. But there is a bit of a problem with the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" scenario. She hasn't been coming home as happy as she did in prior years.

Yeah unfortunately have to make a living. And it's not by playing golf. You would have to bring your duck boots today anyway.

It hasn't stopped here all day. We had 19 rounds scheduled. Two of them actually went out. But one guy is from England. He said that is a normal summer day for him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It hasn't stopped here all day. We had 19 rounds scheduled. Two of them actually went out. But one guy is from England. He said that is a normal summer day for him.

I got an e-mail from Compass about a turkey shoot on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Does that mean the prize is a turkey.

Hey 'nut are you working today? GolfNow has a giveaway price for Goose Creek at 1100.
I know you didn't try and play today did you?

I got an e-mail from Compass about a turkey shoot on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Does that mean the prize is a turkey.
Only if you can catch it ?

Although if you want to come by today and play you'd probably be called a Turkey

I know you didn't try and play today did you?

temporary_zpsaw2wqkkd.jpg

Sunshine, blue skies, and 70* out in the valley :D

complete opposite of what I see near annapolis

Needed to pick the kids up from school so I had to cut it short after 14. Had a decent round going - 43 on the front.

Quick fyi that I posted in the "clubs, grips and fitting" section:

[h=2]Club Champion Discount Season[/h]
For those of you considering a fitting - just got email that Club Champion is offering 50% off full bag, and 33% off individual focus (e.g. putter) pricing. Must be booked and completed by January 31, 2016.

Rockville is location in our area.​

Quick fyi that I posted in the "clubs, grips and fitting" section:

[h=2]Club Champion Discount Season[/h]
For those of you considering a fitting - just got email that Club Champion is offering 50% off full bag, and 33% off individual focus (e.g. putter) pricing. Must be booked and completed by January 31, 2016.

Rockville is location in our area.​
Yep I got the same email. I took advantage of it last year. Well actually I couldn't do it in December due to my recovery. But they extended it for me until I was ready.

I highly recommend Matt and Budah if anyone is considering a good fitting.

Quick FYI - heard that Matt has moved on and new guy is named Evan Sturdivant. Don't know if Buda still around.

Got the OK to play Sunday morning. Just going to play Pinecrest really looking forward to being able to get out and swing the sticks.

Got the OK to play Sunday morning. Just going to play Pinecrest really looking forward to being able to get out and swing the sticks.

Gonna be chilly on Sunday ... so I may go hunting instead. I've only got 1 buck so far this year, so I gotta keep filling the freezer.

But have fun and as Mom says .... "dress in layers so you can still swing comfortably but still be warm"

Gonna be chilly on Sunday ... so I may go hunting instead. I've only got 1 buck so far this year, so I gotta keep filling the freezer.

But have fun and as Mom says .... "dress in layers so you can still swing comfortably but still be warm"
Thanks buddy. Just going to be happy to play at this point. I need to shoot some video for Freddie to look at and give me somethings to work on over the winter. My goal is to get a mini swing studio set up in my garage just to be able to swing a little bit

Thread is getting awfully quite already ... it's not even winter yet. What's going on fellas? Anyone playing on Friday? Supposed to be in the 60's on Thankgiving for crying out loud so I won't be hunting. Was looking to get out and hit a few, say hundred, shots!

Any thoughts about playing at all this weekend? I am wondering whether to bring my sticks!! I leave AZ Wednesday, so let me know by Wed noon, please!
PS - temps in the 50-60's is a beautiful thing!!

I'll be in VB with my inlaws for the holiday. Definitely playing on Friday though. Have a feeling my honey-do list will be too long for golf on Sunday...

Well, possibly leaving for FL on Saturday so no golfing for me, well in MD at least :)

Post via Taptalk

I'll be in VB with my inlaws for the holiday. Definitely playing on Friday though. Have a feeling my honey-do list will be too long for golf on Sunday...

I live in Hampton. PM me if you want to play. I found some great deals on golfnow for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Hampton. PM me if you want to play. I found some great deals on golfnow for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm sure my father in law has something planned, but will reach out if that's not the case or we're looking for another golfer!

Thread is getting awfully quite already ... it's not even winter yet. What's going on fellas? Anyone playing on Friday? Supposed to be in the 60's on Thankgiving for crying out loud so I won't be hunting. Was looking to get out and hit a few, say hundred, shots!

You need to get out with Spivey then. No man should travel without his sticks.

I would join in but I'm going to my wife's grandparents' for the holiday. I'm being forced to travel without my sticks :/

Spivey .... you want to play Friday or Saturday? We can look on Golf now. I'm in leesburg

Schedule to play on NY with the WNY crew on Friday. Since I probably won't be cooking may try to play with my bros on Thur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back