Answer These 5 Questions

Oh heck yeah. Hope this is an annual event for the foreseeable future. Nothing can compare.

Just like I like my Internet shafts. ..5X YES

After long and careful thought I am going to go with YES

Yes..

Yes.... and decently yes!!!! I am down for some downright awesome event in the new year.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

-absolutely
-positively
-without a doubt
-are you kidding
-do you even have to ask

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?yes
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?yes
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?yes
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?yes
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?yes

But in reality with a young one at home there is no way I would be able to go in the next 10 to 15 years. Would be so so so excited to be one of the lucky few . With my situation at home it will never happen. For a select few I truly am jealous of you guys but happy as well for all that can do it . Hit one long and straight for the guys/ gals who can't attend these

Umm 100% YES, I'd enjoy all of that very much.

X5

tumblr_lfmxdy3mnq1qersu1.jpg

The answer to each of these questions is absolutely yes! I look forward to THP in 2016 and I cannot wait to follow along with the guys next week and the motha freaking GRANDADDY OF EM ALL!!

It's truly ridiculous and awesome that THP and Callaway have managed to make the Grandaddy a reality not once, but 3 going on 4 times.

NO COST. FREE. FREEEEEEEE. Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? How!?!?

SO awesome to hear this is coming back for 2016!!! Some THPers will be experiencing a once in a lifetime opportunity again!

Yes, of course, it would be a dream realized. Glad to see #theGrandaddy will be returning. It is the Creme dela Creme of events.

YES X 5!

Yes to all the above. Bring on the 2015 Grandaddy first though, then we'll get to see who will be ready to defend it!

It should live on forever. Truly.

Glad to hear its coming back in 2016

I guess that sounds ok.

Or effing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure I'd be worthy but my answers are "yes"

Not even I am worthy!!! But I damn well want to be!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes across the board for me! It's an amazing opportunity for sure.

A big yes from me for all that. Glad to hear there will be a chance again next year!!!

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
and … Yes!

This year the cards just didn't fall rightly for me with work and life and such to go out for it, which I'm alright with...2016, watch out!

Back