NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stars first to 20 wins this season. I'll be honest, didn't expect this for 2015/2016 season. I thought they were a year away. Has been a pleasant surprise.

424ab1be82be66ea5e80c31ba9baf087.jpg
Marty you are the man, way to follow through but I will require you to take the picture again... You need to be smiling haha

Marty you are the man, way to follow through but I will require you to take the picture again... You need to be smiling haha

I think he's trying really hard to smile, that or...:)

This has set quite the precedent with avatar bets though... Well done Marty

look at that avatar..... :sick:

how long did we say? a day? :alien:

Marty it looks great!

Sabres up 4-2 on the Yotes. I thought John Scott was out of the league. Kinda surprised he's got a roster spot in today's game. He may be the last true goon left in the league.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Caps down 1 after 1. Taking way too many penalties and to only have given up 1 goal is lucky

Backstrom with a great top shelf shot and Caps tie it at 1 in the 2nd

Backstrom with a great top shelf shot and Caps tie it at 1 in the 2nd
Kuzie needs to get more involved. I have a fantasy match up I need to win. Can you send him a text at intermission please.

My avatar su ks...

Kuzie needs to get more involved. I have a fantasy match up I need to win. Can you send him a text at intermission please.
You got it man!

Fify. Hahaga. Enjoy the suck as much as I am with mine.
Just one more day after today and then Jesse gets his chance again :)

Well at least it is a point...

Coaches challenge on an offside before the goal... Taking a long look at this

Good call, not offside. It was close but glad that Barry tried to challenge it

Coaches challenge on an offside before the goal... Taking a long look at this
Friggin hate that they can do that.

Friggin hate that they can do that.

Yeah it is stupid. They looked at it for over 5 minutes and the first view it was on sides IMO.

3 games are going. Sens, Leafs and Habs on 3 different channels. Wish I had some paint drying so I could watch that instead.

3 games are going. Sens, Leafs and Habs on 3 different channels. Wish I had some paint drying so I could watch that instead.

......I'll be back this Wednesday and have full NHL package. Paint better bring a better game.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back