Drive a Par 4 or Par 5 in 2

4 in 1 easy choice.

My course has two holes I can drive with the right shot, or under the right conditions. It is hugely rewarding to do so, but hit the wrong shot and you could just as easily be out of bounds. Great risk reward holes. A lot who take it on don't get the reward I can tell you.

I'd say a par 5 in 2 for sure because it usually takes 2 quality shots, the big drive and approach.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Par 5 in 2 for me takes two good shots to make it happen

I just so happened to drive a par 5 in two yesterday. Driver/3W. But before that I would say driving a par 4 would be more satisfying.

looking at it from a much different angle I don't feel a par4 should be reachable in the first place. At least not without some type of significant risk or obstacle to overcome like cutting a dogleg over trees, or perhaps water coming in to play, or a very risky green surrounding , or whatever the case etc... I just feel that hitting one of my better drives that goes long and down the middle even if not always the case still happens more than enough and imo shouldn't be what gets me on a green simply because the hole is a short and straight par4 with minimal risk. but that's just me:)

Well, the first scenario with driving a Par 4 have never happened for me, and to be honest, I am mostly not hitting Par 5 in 2 either...but that have happened, so I need to go with that one then

Driving the par-4 of course! In my whole life, I've only made one eagle with a putter on a par-4...

Back