2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

I got mine this morning:

thpblindbag.jpg

Nice bag with a very rare THP cover.

I have my fingers crossed that the golden ticket is mine, I really want to be a part of the Gauntlet this year. Either way, with the way these bags are going, the content i receive will be way more than the $20 i paid. Thank you GG, JB, and Ward for doing all the work on these.
I don't think there are any golden tickets in these bags, "just" the 8 or 9 grand prize and regular stuff.

I don't think there are any golden tickets in these bags, "just" the 8 or 9 grand prize and regular stuff.

I thought there was. The GRANDADDY headcover and the golden ticket are the last two unclaimed Grand Prizes if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvis has entered the building, repeat, Elvis has entered the building....................

Elvis has entered the building, repeat, Elvis has entered the building....................

Grand Prize win?

I thought there was. The GRANDADDY headcover and the golden ticket are the last two unclaimed Grand Prizes if I'm not mistaken.

There is a golden ticket.

I'm just hoping I didn't miss the white slip of paper and sent it to the local landfill.
You had better believe that there will be a bunch of THPer's worried about the same thing if the either of the 2 remaining tickets aren't claimed.

Guess I need to open it up and see what goodies have arrived!
Spoiler
You Tease!!

I'm just hoping I didn't miss the white slip of paper and sent it to the local landfill.
I checked my bag a couple different times to make sure I didn't do that!

Mine is out for delivery right now. I should be home around 4:45, I'll be sure to post a vid of the grand opening... and hopefully me pulling out one of the remaining grand prizes!!

For clarification, there was a golden ticket sent out.

OH CRAP!!!

I was just looking for a white slip of paper.....the gold colored one got thrown away. Can I get a re-do?

:alien:

Looks like mine is out for delivery as well... Good luck all!

Isn't the Bushnell still out there unclaimed as well?

Haven't received a notification, but hoping it is there when I get home.

This thread is all kinds of SkimShady today.:D

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Isn't the Bushnell still out there unclaimed as well?

the Bushnell went to Robman (sorry about the previous miss spelling of your name) yesterday. I remember the joke about GG shipping a baby and JB asking if it was sticky. Made me LOL

That was fun Nate.

Come on Nate, you got that Medium!

I must have already been asleep... Congrats Robman!

Back